New shop toy

-

Jim Lusk

Reaction score
Answered a CL ad this morning and picked this up after church this afternoon. I've always wanted one along with a scope. The scope was found last year. Found the distributor machine last night.
DW180041.JPG
DW180048.JPG

I have that machine, and still have not finished it.............

Starting to rebuild the Allen distributor machine

I replaced part of the trigger mechanism with Mopar breakerless parts

_mg_6178cs-jpg.jpg

_mg_6185cs-jpg.jpg

_mg_6219-jpg.jpg

_mg_6186cs-jpg.jpg

Replaced the vacuum pump, it might have to go, itself. Sometimes it does not want to start

_mg_6220cs-jpg.jpg

Bought a Chineseoationized digi tach of eGag

_mg_6233cs-jpg.jpg

Cool build. I probably won't get into this one until some time this winter as I'm trying to finish the paint on the Barracuda and finishing a bathroom project while also looking for a job...

In the other thread you said you had a manual for this. I sure could use one.

It is not much (of a manual). Send me a PM if you don't see back on this thread in a few days I'll try and round it up and scan it/ etc My basement is a mess, "it's a long story."

.............................EDIT...............found it, someone sent me this stuff Jim, I zipped it up it's about 9mb. PM me your email and I'll see if I can send it to you

Last edited:
Nice, I found a old sun early in the year, re did it to flip it but started doing distributors with it, have two more coming and a few scopes to fix, these will be for sale! Enjpy it they are fun.

DSC01304.JPG

-
Back