-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Per a member's request - I am posting some pics of the stripes I offer for the New Dodge Ram

Price of hood spears is $35/pair

Hood to Fender "War Paint" stripes - $65/pair

Dodge Motorsports decals - $35/pair

Butte Stripes - $65/pair

Located in Fort Worth, TX

2009 & Up Dodge Ram Hood Spear.jpg

2009 Dodge Ram War Paint Pic 2.jpg

I like the second picture, without the war paint, all in red. Can you do that.

Kenny

Gary,
I would still like to see a pic of a hockey stick stripe on an '09-up truck, even if you can't use the 'super ram' logo we were discussing awhile back.
Thanks,
Dallas

Yeah, I was hoping you had a pic of them installed. How much would a set of those be in carbon fiber look?
Dallas

Sorry - no customers have sent me installed pics yet. I am looking into a new carbon fiber material that seems affordable and may actually last. No pricing yet, though

Sorry - no customers have sent me installed pics yet. I am looking into a new carbon fiber material that seems affordable and may actually last. No pricing yet, though

I bought the factory carbon fiber style center hood stripe for my truck so I was thinking matching hockey stripes might look good. I'm in no hurry so I'll keep checking back once in awhile.
Thanks,
Dallas

I bought the factory carbon fiber style center hood stripe for my truck so I was thinking matching hockey stripes might look good. I'm in no hurry so I'll keep checking back once in awhile.
Thanks,
Dallas
Can you send me a picture of the CF material that you already have - I'd need to match it up. There are Dozens of different styles.

Per a member's request - I am posting some pics of the stripes I offer for the New Dodge Ram

Price of hood spears is $35/pair

Hood to Fender "War Paint" stripes - $65/pair

Dodge Motorsports decals - $35/pair

Butte Stripes - $65/pair

Located in Fort Worth, TX

I will send you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back