New t-shirts

-

66MOPAR77

Reaction score
Got the new t- shirt yesterday there pretty sweet look better in person
Thanks Joey :prayer:
What's everyone else think about them

Got my hat yesterday. Looks sweet. Shirt hasn't arrived yet!!

My wife (better half):D surprised me with mine, I pulled it out of the mail box and I agree, they look better in person, and I like how Plymouth Valiant go top billing :cheers:

Thank you Joeychgo :cheers: memikie likie =D>

Attachments

• MEMIKE BUDDY AND CHELSIE 013.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 193
  • MEMIKE BUDDY AND CHELSIE 014.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 211
Am I really seeing what I think I see?

View attachment MEMIKE%20BUDDY%20AND%20CHELSIE%20013.jpg

Lower right-hand corner of the pic, 5th line up.

Does it read Dodge "POLARO" instead of "POLARA"? And "CORANADO" instead of "CORONADO"?

PLEASE say it isn't so.

A recall is needed if those Dodge model names are, as they appear to be, spelled wrong...

View attachment 1714664200

Does it read Dodge "POLARO" instead of "POLARA"? And "CORANADO" instead of "CORONADO"?

PLEASE say it isn't so.

A recall is needed if those Dodge model names are, as they appear to be, spelled wrong...

It's not your eyes. :violent1:

View attachment 1714664200

PLEASE say it isn't so.

I can see it now, these will be known as the rare "recall" t-shirts and highly prized!

Many times on FABO we've talked about tolerating bad speling, it doesn't bother me, it's only a T-shirt.

Well, I didn't see it until now, and nobody else noticed it on the image on the store. If anyone wants a refund, just send me the shirt back. My apologies. :(

Well, I didn't see it until now, and nobody else noticed it on the image on the store. If anyone wants a refund, just send me the shirt back. My apologies. :(

No way am I sending this back, it's worth 5 times what my wife paid for it Joey, It is the first run and it is my favorite one yet sir!!
I did not notice ether, but one thing is for sure like I have said many times :D is
that Plymouth Valiant got top billing :cheers:

No way am I sending this back, it's worth 5 times what my wife paid for it Joey, It is the first run and it is my favorite one yet sir!!
I did not notice ether, but one thing is for sure like I have said many times :D is
that Plymouth Valiant got top billing :cheers:

I didn't see it eather I'm with mike u are not getting my shirt back:cheers:

Mine came today, it looks nicer than the pics, thanks Joey and your helpers for your time and effort.

Joey, return those you haven't shipped, get on the manufacturer's butt, get the new ones shipped.
Anyone who want to return the one they have should do so, quickly, and request a replacement.

As for me, I'll keep the one I have, AND, I would like to buy one of the "corrected Tees" when available.

Please keep us updated on the progress.

Thanks.

....also... what are the chances of getting some printed in another color, say khaki to go with the hats we bought last year, and maybe even pink for the ladies, and the manly men among us who aren't afraid of that color. :poke:

Other than the owner who will ever really notice the typo when the shirt is being worn? I have 2 and I'm keeping mine! Just read in the morning paper about a coin being issued by the Vatican that spelled Jesus' name Lesus on the coin. Must not have a papal version of spellcheck!

Glenn

Joey, return those you haven't shipped, get on the manufacturer's butt, get the new ones shipped.
Anyone who want to return the one they have should do so, quickly, and request a replacement.

As for me, I'll keep the one I have, AND, I would like to buy one of the "corrected Tees" when available.

Please keep us updated on the progress.

Thanks.

....also... what are the chances of getting some printed in another color, say khaki to go with the hats we bought last year, and maybe even pink for the ladies, and the manly men among us who aren't afraid of that color. :poke:

Sorry to disagree but returning the T-shirts to the manufacturer seems like a lot of trouble for Joey to go through. He is not a clothing retailer.

Sorry to disagree but returning the T-shirts to the manufacturer seems like a lot of trouble for Joey to go through. He is not a clothing retailer.

No, he's not, and no one said he was.

He's a customer who order something specific, and got something he didn't order. If he requests corrected replacements, the manufacturer DOES have the right to ask for the wrong stuff back, (at their expense, of course).
If they are a reputable company, they will probably tell Joey to keep the old product, and replace it at no extra charge.

I also said that I would keep the one I have, and I'm willing to pay for one of the corrected shirts.

I forgot to add one of these little dudes.:lol:

I don't think it matters how the spelling is.
Too many people don't know how to spell anymore.
Especially the ones who text a lot. LOL

:poke:

I wasn't very clear I guess. Here you are telling Joey what you feel he should do, and I disagree. To me that seems like a lot of trouble for him to go through. I'm sure he can decide that for himself though.

I like my shirt. I'm keepin it.

I like my shirt. I'm keepin it.
Same here! The manufacture simply printed what they were given. They didn't know it was misspelled? It could have said Dodge Polaris Colorado they wouldn't know the diff. A mistake happened. Sh@t happens! Joey was nice enough to offer a refund for any disgruntled members and that's huge on his part! Thanks for the efforts Joey and co. :cheers:
Post up the returned shirts for sale. I'll buy a couple more.
Larry

-
Back