New test

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
1 What can you put in a wooden box that would make it lighter? The more of them you put in the lighter it becomes, yet the box stays empty.

2. What side of a cat has the most hair?

3. A window cleaner is cleaning the windows on the 25th floor of a skyscraper, when he slips and falls. He is not wearing a safety harness and nothing slows his fall, yet he suffered no injuries. Explain.

4. If a red house is made of red bricks, and a blue house is made of blue bricks. What is a green house made of?

5. You have to choose between three rooms the first is a Raging fire.
The second has seven man eating tigers who haven't eaten in 3 years.
The third is Full of assassins with loaded automatic weapons waiting to kill you.

Which one should you choose. Why?

1 What can you put in a wooden box that would make it lighter? The more of them you put in the lighter it becomes, yet the box stays empty. ( You suspend lit light bulbs just inside the box)

2. What side of a cat has the most hair? (The outside)

3. A window cleaner is cleaning the windows on the 25th floor of a skyscraper, when he slips and falls. He is not wearing a safety harness and nothing slows his fall, yet he suffered no injuries. Explain. ( He is cleaning the windows on the roof)

4. If a red house is made of red bricks, and a blue house is made of blue bricks. What is a green house made of? (Glass)

The third is Full of assassins with loaded automatic weapons waiting to kill you.

(The second one. Just because they haven't eaten in 3 years doesn't mean they are going to eat you.)

I aced this one too! :cheers:

1 What can you put in a wooden box that would make it lighter? The more of them you put in the lighter it becomes, yet the box stays empty.(Holes)

2. What side of a cat has the most hair?(Outside)

3. A window cleaner is cleaning the windows on the 25th floor of a skyscraper, when he slips and falls. He is not wearing a safety harness and nothing slows his fall, yet he suffered no injuries. Explain.(He is cleaning the windows from the inside)

4. If a red house is made of red bricks, and a blue house is made of blue bricks. What is a green house made of?(Glass)

Which one should you choose. Why?(The first. The raging fire is in a fireplace.)

How's those answers??

1 What can you put in a wooden box that would make it lighter? The more of them you put in the lighter it becomes, yet the box stays empty.holes

2. What side of a cat has the most hair? outside

3. A window cleaner is cleaning the windows on the 25th floor of a skyscraper, when he slips and falls. He is not wearing a safety harness and nothing slows his fall, yet he suffered no injuries. Explain.hes on the inside

4. If a red house is made of red bricks, and a blue house is made of blue bricks. What is a green house made of? glass

Tigers are dead if they havent eaten in 3 years

My answers are not incorrect.
It's just a matter of perspective! :sign5:

One more.

If you drove a bus with 10 passengers from Chicago to Cleveland Dropped off seven and pickup up 12 more. Then took them to Buffalo dropped off all but 3 and acquired 6 new ones. Then after driving a total of twenty hours arrived in Philadelphia. What is the bus drivers name.

Last one was to easy.

I started working at 15. I spent 1/4 of my working life in a factory. I spent 1/5 of my working life in an office, and I spent 1/3 of my working life as a school administrator. For the last 13 years of my working life I have been a stand up comic. How old am I. How did you arrive at the answer, and how do you know it is correct.

Another.

During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criteria is to define if a person should be institutionalized . Well he said we fill up a bath tub then offer the person a spoon, a cup or a bucket to empty it.

So what do you use
The spoon
The cup
The bucket

Think about it.

1 What can you put in a wooden box that would make it lighter? The more of them you put in the lighter it becomes, yet the box stays empty.

2. What side of a cat has the most hair?

3. A window cleaner is cleaning the windows on the 25th floor of a skyscraper, when he slips and falls. He is not wearing a safety harness and nothing slows his fall, yet he suffered no injuries. Explain.

4. If a red house is made of red bricks, and a blue house is made of blue bricks. What is a green house made of?

1- Holes
2- The outside.
3- He's cleaning the inside of the window.
4- Glass.
5- The second room. If the tigers haven't eaten in 3 years they are dead.

Another.

During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criteria is to define if a person should be institutionalized . Well he said we fill up a bath tub then offer the person a spoon, a cup or a bucket to empty it.

So what do you use
The spoon
The cup
The bucket

Think about it.
I pull the drain plug.

Last one was to easy.

I started working at 15. I spent 1/4 of my working life in a factory. I spent 1/5 of my working life in an office, and I spent 1/3 of my working life as a school administrator. For the last 13 years of my working life I have been a stand up comic. How old am I. How did you arrive at the answer, and how do you know it is correct.

He's 75.

How long he's been working equals X.

X = 1/4X (factory) + 1/5X (office) + 1/3X (school admin) + 13 years (comic)
X = 15/60X + 12/60X + 20/60X + 13 years
X = 47/60X + 13
13/60X = 13
1/60X = 1
X = 60

He's been working for 60 years, and since he started working when he was 15 years old, he has to be 75 years old.

Another.

So what do you use
The spoon
The cup
The bucket

Think about it.

I would use the spoon to pop the drain plug out.

-
Back