New Tires And Fresh Painted Wheels For Gladys

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
She's a happy Camper Special. lol I got her new tires mounted and painted her wheels with a fresh coat of Wimbledon white. Maybe one day I can get her repainted.
GLADYS WHEELS.JPG

Yeah. The current ones are sure crap though. .if I HAD TO buy a (cough cough) Ford truck it absolutely would not, could not be newer than 96....

That looks like a solid, sturdy old work horse.

My father in law had this gen for camper special. Very cool!

They are a LOT of truck, for sure!
Iirc he had issues finding wheels for it, and ended up with some trailer wheels on it? Lol. They have a weird BP in a 3/4 ton? Or was he just not looking hard enough?

Iirc he had issues finding wheels for it, and ended up with some trailer wheels on it? Lol. They have a weird BP in a 3/4 ton? Or was he just not looking hard enough?
He wasn't lookin real hard. At all. LOL 8x6.5 is a really popular pattern. Mine actually came with the two piece 16" Budd lock rings, but they were long gone when I got the truck. I'm probably the only person on the face of the Earth that wants a good set. LOL

He wasn't lookin real hard. At all. LOL 8x6.5 is a really popular pattern. Mine actually came with the two piece 16" Budd lock rings, but they were long gone when I got the truck. I'm probably the only person on the face of the Earth that wants a good set. LOL
Maybe it was bc he wanted white ones. I don't remember. O well. Old timer like you, probably not good on a puter!!

Helped a customer restore a 72...
Powder coated frame and all..
Of course the new rims and tires not in the pictures...
He outsourced the axles and they put breaks on the wrong sides on the front and they kept un-adjusting...
I had to swap them ...:rolleyes:
IMG_20221007_114237142_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221008_135402518.jpg

IMG_20210403_140925.jpg

PXL_20220730_182822244.jpg

Frequently I miss my '72 Ranger XLT short bed like this
1689675462911.png

Big block, C6, chrome smoothie wheels, AC. Easiest header install I ever did :lol:

-
Back