New Title Help & Opinon's

-

skokz

Reaction score
Need some help and opinion's on how to get a car i bought home or legal so I can try and drive it back.
I bought a car in arizona but the thing is I live in north carolina. Im in arizona trying to get the car road worthy and legal.
I sent the title back to north carolina to have it notarized. Had someone promise to notarize it but they won't do it now.
The thing is I signed the title and sent it home to have it taken care of.
I can't afford to fly back to take care of. Now I can't get a tag for it.

Does any fabo member have any ideas or tips.

By the way any one want to buy a 1974 Dart 4 Door, 318, auto, ps, pb and air condition. So I can get this car home.
Have pics in project thread and a for sale thread. Car located in Garner, Nc.

Have the title sent back to you and have you signature notarized in Arizona then send it back. I take it your trying to get NC registration for it...see if AZ has any travel permit or temp registration to get it home on. Or rent a U-Haul and car trailer and drag it home.

Have the title sent back to you and have you signature notarized in Arizona then send it back. I take it your trying to get NC registration for it...see if AZ has any travel permit or temp registration to get it home on. Or rent a U-Haul and car trailer and drag it home.

The title is already been notarized. In arizona only the seller has to be on tile to get that notarized.
North Carolina has form, they want you to fill out and that form has to be notarized with both owners in person. Here comes my problem im not in nc to be there to get form notarized.

I will not have enough money to rent a uhaul and trailer from tucson, az to raleigh, nc. I would have to sell my dart to come up with that kind of money.

I didn't think about travel permit or temp registration in arizona. Since im from nc.

I been dealing with this since end of april. It's getting frustrating.

I have in the past used a temp travel permit with much success. Not sure what AZ offers but it's certainly wortha try. Aint it fun when ya get jerked around? So the car is road worthy? Borrow someones tags and drive wisely and then when you get home send em back to em.......did i say that?
Small Block

Up here in Ontario,you can get a 10 day Trip Permit($15),as long as you have proof of insurance.These are used to allow you to take it to have work done,til road worthy.Good luck

I have in the past used a temp travel permit with much success. Not sure what AZ offers but it's certainly wortha try. Aint it fun when ya get jerked around? So the car is road worthy? Borrow someones tags and drive wisely and then when you get home send em back to em.......did i say that?
Small Block

It sure is fun getting jerked around. I drove the car when I went to look at it, so its almost road worthy, It needs a cv axle, and also needs inner and outer tie rods(which I thought would be cheaper) haven't really found a good forum like this for a oldsmobile, Yes i said oldsmobile. I still have 3 darts. I was gonna have my tags from my dart shipped to az and try that. I really don't want to drive 2100 miles with tag from different car with having a Cdl license. If I had regular license I wouldn't care I would do it.

Up here in Ontario,you can get a 10 day Trip Permit($15),as long as you have proof of insurance.These are used to allow you to take it to have work done,til road worthy.Good luck

The car already has insurance on it. That's the first thing i got done. If I can get a permit just to get it back to nc. Everything will be good. Thanks

-
Back