New To A Bodies Only!

-

the_cuda_guy

www.cuda-challenger.com
Reaction score
Hey guys a few friends of mine are members here and I just wanted to come by and check this fourm out. My Name is Don, Im The Cuda Guy over at cuda-challenger.com

I love mopar cars been in my family all my life! My Dad had a 67' notckback baracuda with a 340 out of a 70 Duster. When I was a kid him and all my Uncles said it had a "Freak 340" in it. Said "That 340 runs like a 440". It was fun growing up around all those mopar guys. So I am one!

Don

Welcome Don!!
Glad you jump on in.
WE have some great tec's and some good folks too.

welcome cuda guy glad to have you here, dont have any cuda stuff yet but think there one of the baddest cars out here, again welcome you'll love it here theres alot of knowledge on this site

Thanks for the welcome guys! I have only head good things about this website vice others that are out there.

Don

Welcome
I have had my Dart for little over 3 yrs but it only took about a month to purge all the bow-tie blood and replace it with Mopar b-5
Bruce

Well Don, you're the Cuda Guy but I'm The CudaChick!!! Glad to have you here. Post some pics when you get the chance ... we'd all love to see it.

DON, Welcome aboard. I'm rumblefish360 at the same board. Mostly lurk, read the resto section. Visit the babe board!

Now don't get any idea's there chick!!!!!!! You'll make me jealous.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha........

good to see an E-body man being interested in the A-bodies
That be me two! Had to get something cool and fun to drive in the mean time. Couldn't resist a Duster again.

Here is the Cuda its a fantastic EL5 Bahamma Yellow (Not Factory Color In 73) 1973 'cuda clone 318 4bl. I have plans of a big block 426/440 or above....? Im torn on which engine.

It was presented to me at Carlisle 07. Some of you might have been there.

TCGP-1.jpg

CudaGuyProject.jpg

Slide5-4.jpg

hggh.jpg

me.jpg

indexCA2WIKSM.jpg

That bottom pic is one of my favs my Dad front left my Uncle Mic back left, Tony (fishin4cuda) of L.A. Miller Restorations front right, Tony's Son and Mark (drag_fish) back right, take a pic that says it all. Family and friends coming togeather for something awesome!

Don

Don, I'd love to hear more of your story. I'm guessing your friends and family put it together for you while you were serving overseas? If so, it's a fantastic present (but not nearly enough payment for what you and your comrades do/did over there).

Did the magazine article you showed really spell SOLDIER wrong???? :wack:

Again, welcome to FABO. I've got a sweet 440 for sale if you're serious about boosting it up a bit.

Hi Don and welcome :)
I've not heard of cuda-challenger .com before. I'm sure it's a fine forum.
E-body owner majority there ? I guess I call this place home since I don't have other mopars besides A-bodies.
It's all good though... Mopar or nocar !
and I do like your car. Even the light butterscotch like color it wears gets my thumbs up.
I expect to see more high impact like colors on the roads ,
used as cautionary colors on vehicles that cant survve a high impact. Like the little Smart Car. Anyone who would buy a pavement gray or forest green one must surely have a death wish. LOL

welcome aboard, how bout some more pics of the yellow demon8)

-
Back