New to Fabo & looking for a car

-

Roby Duster

Looking for a 340 Duster
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to fabo.. and I think this sight is Great!! and will be a great help when I find a car. I owned a 1970 Duster 340 that I bought new back in the day. It was Red w/ Black vinyl top 4 speed /w 3.93 posi, bench seat /w fold down arm rest, hooker headers, Lakewood traction bars, Mallory distributor Accel coil and to top it off Deep dish Cragers all around... Wish I still had her..
I am looking to buy Duster, not in a hurry just want the right car. I was wondering if there are any other internet sites that you can suggest to search. I think I look through the classifides here every day.
Thanks,
Bob

Hi, I'm new to fabo.. and I think this sight is Great!! and will be a great help when I find a car. I owned a 1970 Duster 340 that I bought new back in the day. It was Red w/ Black vinyl top 4 speed /w 3.93 posi, bench seat /w fold down arm rest, hooker headers, Lakewood traction bars, Mallory distributor Accel coil and to top it off Deep dish Cragers all around... Wish I still had her..
I am looking to buy Duster, not in a hurry just want the right car. I was wondering if there are any other internet sites that you can suggest to search. I think I look through the classifides here every day.
Thanks,
Bob

welcome Bob...... here you go
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=113853

-
Back