New to FABO

-

allblknblue

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the site. My name is Jennie and I'm from Northern CA. I've been into Darts/Mopars for 7 years and am a regular on bigblockdart.com and occasionally go on Moparts. I don't know why I haven't joined up on here yet but better late than never I guess. I have a 1969 Dart that I bought as a roller but which now has a 400 & 727. It "runs" but is nowhere near where I would like it to be for now. Here are some pics:

The engine:
engine3.jpg

The car:
370776047_l.jpg

I have a Baja Bug also. Here's a pic of it with my first Dart, the 67 and a 72 that I almost bought.
IMG_0460.jpg

Welcome to FABO!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Best place to be for A-bodies. Very addicting (and helpful too). :-D

Wylde1.

Welcome to FABO!, Jennie, no wonder you're all black and blue, joining those other forums.
All kinds of capable and willing folks to help here.

Welcome to FABO,Jennie.Glad you joined,this is the place for your A body car.All the help you could ever want.8)

Welcome aboard Jennie.
I've got a 64 Beetle to go along with my 66 Cuda, the best of both worlds.

Good to see you again Jennie. I remember reading about your car when I joined BBD a few years ago and I think I saw a while back that you took a maiden voyage? How is the progress coming?

You will see a lot of familiar faces and you will meet some really great new people too!!

Welcome to the board!!

Jim

Welcome aboard, these guys are alot of help on anything MOPAR A-body . Hope to see more pics of the darts at a some point.

Welcome aboard Jennie! If your only exposure to forums has been BBD and Moparts, then you're in for a real treat here. Make yourself at home.

Welcome Jennie, we're a lot more laid back compared to BBD, ask me how I know. Answers to questions come pretty easy here and yes there are quite a few members with BB A Bodies here also. Have ya got some particulars on that 400 like cam, compression and intake, we might be able to help ya make it better.

Terry

Thank you everyone for the greetings! I go on a few local boards also so BBD and Moparts are def. not my only exposure otherwise yeah, I would probably be in for a surprise. My 400 currently has 9:1 comp, XE274 cam (.488/.491 lift), 750 holley, and performer RPM intake. I've been wanting to buy some Eddy RPM heads for a while but just haven't had the money.

Nice lookin Dart, Jenny. How did you get the front end up high like that? I like that look and want to duplicate it on my 69 BB Dart.

George

Welcome to FABO Jennie. Looks like you are in good company for sure.

btw, Where about in NorCal? I am in Antelope/Roseville myself.

Nice lookin Dart, Jenny. How did you get the front end up high like that? I like that look and want to duplicate it on my 69 BB Dart.

George

The front end is high because that was pre-engine. This is how it sits now:
l_9afac0b2228fe1abe2c1beca108e16-2.jpg

Welcome to FABO Jennie. Looks like you are in good company for sure.

btw, Where about in NorCal? I am in Antelope/Roseville myself.

I'm from the east bay area - Pleasant Hill to be exact.

Welcome to fabo buddy.....this place rocks and just so you know......theres no rehab for this addiction, your in it for the long haul lol

-
Back