New To forum, Hello All

-

GammaRay

Reaction score
First off, what a great forum you have going here! There is so much useful information one doesn't know where to start! A little back ground info... I am from a small central IL community between Bloomington and Champaign. I have wrenched on just about everything most of my life, but have always loved Mopars. Bought my first car at 15yrs old and it was a 69 Charger. Anyway, I have recently acquired a 1964 Plymouth Valiant Signet, 2-door, 225 slant six, push button. That is when I started looking around and found this great site, which I will be using in my quest to make this a dependable, reliable, everyday driver, mainly for my mom to drive. (she wanted a 65 dart, but hey, we don't always get what we want, right?)

Current Mopars... 64 Valiant 67 Belvedere(440 project) 69 Charger 71 Charger(project) 82 1-ton 4-door short bed

Mopars I wish I still had.... 67 Coronet 75 Satellite 72 Duster

Oh yea, I also do vintage Japanese Motorcycles as well.

Attachments

• 64val.1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 107
  • before and after.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 125line.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 105
  • all.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 108
Welcome aboard!! Fine stable of cars and bikes!! Love the valiant and the charger. I had a couple Kawi 500 triples, but sold them before they ever got finished....I know Im a dumbass..

Welcome to FABO! Nice to see such a fantastic collection and a fabulous opening post. :-D Make yourself at home and enjoy.

And don't forget to call me if I can help you dress up any of that stuff. It would be an honor.

Welcome to the group! I too have a 64 Valiant and we both ride first generation Honda Magnas (V45) here. Sold my 64 Honda 50.

Welcome , Enjoyed the Photos!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Sorry, been under the weather lately, but Thank you all for the friendly welcome!

4spdragtop.... what can I say about the 500 triples... Like anything else, if you only knew then what you know now! Never had a 500 triple, but I have the smaller 250 and 400 triple versions. Also a Suzuki 750 "water buffalo" triple.

-
Back