New to forums

-

js barracuda

Reaction score
My 67 Notchback.

IMG_0240.jpeg

IMG_0241.jpeg

IMG_0898.jpeg

Welcome to FABO. That is a handsome Notchback you have there!

Welcome, what was the original color and engine? Looked like it could be a car I owned once

Welcome! I love the color, very clean looking notch back

Welcome to FABO from SoCal.
Beautiful notch!
More pics and the back story please.
Are the windshield wipers just for looks? Or have you converted to wiper drive motor in another location?

Welcome, well done. Give us a little backstory on the car.
Well, I bought the car from a buddy of mine a few years ago. The body work and most of the interior was done which is good because I'm no body man. Not enough patients for that. I did all of the mechanical work myself. It was rough. Motor was in but needed rebuilt. Cam was gone. I'll add some more pics when I get a chance.

Well, I bought the car from a buddy of mine a few years ago. The body work and most of the interior was done which is good because I'm no body man. Not enough patients for that. I did all of the mechanical work myself. It was rough. Motor was in but needed rebuilt. Cam was gone. I'll add some more pics when I get a chance.
I also added the stainless trim to the windshield and back window as 67 did not come with it. I think it looks much better.

Welcome from Kansas. Very nice car. Did you do some/all of the painting?
Yellow is a perfect color for that car. I have seen a few fastbacks in Yellow, and I was not a big fan, but ot is AWESOME on your car. Nice engine compartment too. A black Callout stripe would look really good, but that was, of course, a 69 only option.

Welcome from Kansas. Very nice car. Did you do some/all of the painting?
Yellow is a perfect color for that car. I have seen a few fastbacks in Yellow, and I was not a big fan, but ot is AWESOME on your car. Nice engine compartment too. A black Callout stripe would look really good, but that was, of course, a 69 only option.
I color match painted the engine compartment. Body was done when I bought it

-
Back