New to mopar, new to FABO

-

Fuglyfish

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally saw the light and took off the bowtie. Got a 69 fastback fish the other day and looking to bring the sorry old girl back to life. Gonna have some stupid questions for you fellas being as this is my first mopar, go easy on me.

Welcome to FABO! There are no stupid questions.:D Glad to have you here with a great project. :thumleft:

Another Albertan, thats awesome, this is THE mopar place to hang out. Ask any question we've got twenty seven thousand plus members, thats a lot of brain power, welcome aboard.

Another Albertan, thats awesome, this is THE mopar place to hang out. Ask any question we've got twenty seven thousand plus members, thats a lot of brain power, welcome aboard.

Hey man, you're somewhat close to home, far as alberta goes anyway. Know any good machine shops or performance shops who aren't into gouging the bejesus out of people?

Welcome. Take that Bow tie off. Take a deep breath. That clean air.Pure Mopar.....

Welcome to the greatest Mopar site on the web.......
We need some pics!

Bow tie to real muscle, congrats and nice to have you on a fantastic site

Welcome from New Brunswick. Don't own a fish but I still have the A body disease!!

< walks up, adjusts bow tie, walks away leaving a Mopar logo :-D >

Welcome aboard! You and your fish are going to be happy here.

Hey man, you're somewhat close to home, far as alberta goes anyway. Know any good machine shops or performance shops who aren't into gouging the bejesus out of people?

I haven't had any machining done in a long time but let me touch base with some of my Mopar buds and see if they have some suggestions. I'm assuming your talking about engine work?

-
Back