New to Mopar

-

KGiles

Reaction score
Well I've been remarried for two years now and lucked up with a wife that loves classic stuff(lucky for me). She has always loved Mopar products so I got her a 1974 Duster. I plan on doing a fairly full resto on it. This is gonna be fun. I look forward to getting a lot of info and wisdom(and maybe a part or two) from the posters on this forum.
I am in South Georgia, so if any of you are close, let me know.

welcome to the best site out there.and you have a very smart wife....pic of both would be good.and just ask away I'm sure someone will know......Artie

Then you shoulda got one that was already the way you wanted it. Gonna be a long dirty expensive garage filling process, or a long very expensive process.

Welcome to FABO.

I won't mind all the garage time.... with the car or my wife. I'm a lucky man...while I'm at work she's at home looking for parts on the internet. Life is GOOD!

Welcome to FABO, from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Interested in seeing pics of your project.
BTW, "Giles" was my mother's maiden name so we must be related if we go back enough generations.

Glad you found us. For about five years, my son has been driving his '74 Dart Sport we built as his first car in high school. We also started a '74 Gold Duster project a couple of years ago. We might be able to help with both information and parts.

Jerry

-
Back