New to site

-

daveyo64

Reaction score
I am new to the site but have been a Mopar man since birth. I currently own a 1967 Barracuda fastback that my 14 year old son is eyeing as his car to drive to high school. I also have a 1937 Dodge P/U with a 291 Hemi. I drove that to high school but it has been sitting for about 25 years. Marriage, kids, house, career..... You all know the drill. The cuda is not currently running and my son is bugging me to get it going. I told him that I would work on it with him as long as he is out there working on it. So needless to say we are starting an adventure.

My whole family has been into Mopars for years as my dad owns a 66 Charger that still has the original paint and interior. The original engine is still around but needs rebuilding and the car has been up on jacks and under a tarp for about 30 years.

Just a little about myself. I am sure that I will be spending time here as the Barracuda project take shape.

Welcome from another Mike. We like all Mopars here but specialize in A Bodies and we do like pictures too. Have fun with your son and your Barracuda. It will be a memorable experience. toolmanmike

Welcome aboard! enjoy the stay lots of folks here to help and give insightful information and fun banter.
Now you have joined the Hotel FABO you can checkout, but you can never leave. =)

We must have Pictures!!!

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web!! Sounds like a fun father-son project, lots of learning and bonding!! Have any pictures? That truck sounds pretty cool too!!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here at the best darn A-body site on the web.
Oh, you gotta post pics of all the Mopars mentioned!

Welcome from S.F. Bay. Lots of great people here and tons of info. Enjoy your stay.

Aj

I am new to the site but have been a Mopar man since birth. I currently own a 1967 Barracuda fastback that my 14 year old son is eyeing as his car to drive to high school. I also have a 1937 Dodge P/U with a 291 Hemi. I drove that to high school but it has been sitting for about 25 years. Marriage, kids, house, career..... You all know the drill. The cuda is not currently running and my son is bugging me to get it going. I told him that I would work on it with him as long as he is out there working on it. So needless to say we are starting an adventure.

My whole family has been into Mopars for years as my dad owns a 66 Charger that still has the original paint and interior. The original engine is still around but needs rebuilding and the car has been up on jacks and under a tarp for about 30 years.

Just a little about myself. I am sure that I will be spending time here as the Barracuda project take shape.

Father and son project car.....thats what weekends were made for....Welcome to the forum...grab a beerrrrr.........a i mean soda and a burger and com on in! try'n to keep it PG rated......

Greetings from Langley Canada! enjoy the site! very helpful people here if you've got questions... Look forward to seeing the progression on the 'cuda! :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to getting everyone better and share a common interest.

Hopefully I can get some pictures of the cars posted soon and also post pictures as we build the car.

-
Back