New to site

-

slant6/4speed

Reaction score
Hello one and all!
I have two A bodies, a 64 Valiant conv (power top!) slant 6 and the factory four speed (I did put a 64 Barracuda grill on it) and a stock 66 Valiant wagon V8 Auto Power steering/brakes and rear window and AC! A loaded wagon. I do have other Mopar but not A bodies. I live in New Hampshire with my partner of 20 years and I have been working on Mopars for 30+ years. As well as vintage and muscle cars we enjoy motorcycles/planes and a good Jukebox.
Lynn

Welcome aboard! Sounds like a nice collection of Mopars. We're pretty easy on non-A-bodies too, so throw up some pics.

Mopar plane? :)

Grant

A very hearty welcome. You'll see this a bunch::worthles:

This is a VERY cool site.

Yea Chrysler made a plane once. 1935. Used 35 plymouth parts/engine and trim. I think it was called the Plymouthcoupe or Plymacoupe or something like that. All cars are in for the winter now so no pictures but here is the list (you asked for it)
50 Chrysler Windsor/Fluid drive
54 Plymouth wagon/OD
64 Valiant conv /4speed
66 Valiant wagon V8/auto
70 Challenger R/T conv (440 sixpack/4speed)
98 Neon ACR (or is it ARC?)

Hello one and all!
I have two A bodies, a 64 Valiant conv (power top!) slant 6 and the factory four speed (I did put a 64 Barracuda grill on it) and a stock 66 Valiant wagon V8 Auto Power steering/brakes and rear window and AC! A loaded wagon. I do have other Mopar but not A bodies. I live in New Hampshire with my partner of 20 years and I have been working on Mopars for 30+ years. As well as vintage and muscle cars we enjoy motorcycles/planes and a good Jukebox.
Lynn

Welcome to Fabo Lynn!!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Welcome Lynn.Nice variety of mopars. Did you say jukebox? I have a 64 Wurlitzer

"On a nice day drag them out" Ya that will happen soon-I just spent two days with no power/heat/internet/cable! And I live in the states biggest city! This is New England-it has lots of weather but non of it is good. Not like when I lived in California...
Lynn

-
Back