New to the FABO

-

ghosthorse

Reaction score
I own a '67 Dart GT. As my wife & I were pulling into a small diner where we reside in Tucumcari, NM, I couldn't help admiring a beautiful plum crazy '70 Dart GT with bumblebee stripe. The owner, STR12340, suggested I join this forum. As I often do when people tell me they are into Mopars, especially A bodies, he subtly quizzed me about options, numbers matching, build dates, etc. It is easy to tell if someone isn't knowledgeable of the intricacies of A bodies. Upon my return home, I will change my profile pic to my Dart.

IMG_0962.jpeg

I own a '67 Dart GT. As my wife & I were pulling into a small diner where we reside in Tucumcari, NM, I couldn't help admiring a beautiful plum crazy '70 Dart GT with bumblebee stripe. The owner, STR12340, suggested I join this forum. As I often do when people tell me they are into Mopars, especially A bodies, he subtly quizzed me about options, numbers matching, build dates, etc. It is easy to tell if someone isn't knowledgeable of the intricacies of A bodies. Upon my return home, I will change my profile pic to my Dart.
Welcome! Tucumcari is beautiful, especially at night!

ghosthorse, glad to see you made it on! I think you will really get a lot out of this site. Don't be bashful asking questions and looking for parts!

We are spending the night at the Motel Safari, and headed east toward Chicago in the morning...

DSC05130.JPG

DSC05131.JPG

DSC05143.JPG

DSC05156.JPG

Like you have already heard... WE DEMAND PICTURES!!! :lol:

:mob::mob::mob:

Welcome from SoCal!
Patiently waiting for pics.
I've got one of your '67 GT's younger cousins...a '69 Dart.

Welcome from WI! More cleaner pics please.

Welcome to the most friendly and helpful site I have ever seen and been a pert of for 18 years now.
Looking forward to seeing your car and seeing your post :thumbsup:

A big thanks to @str12-340 for the invitation :thumbsup:

Northeast Arkansas here on the hill in the sticks where I belong

FB_IMG_1685329694917.jpg

-
Back