New to the forum!

-

CB-BIGGREEN

'74 Duster
Reaction score
Hey ya'll! My name is Tyson and I live in Coos Bay, Oregon. I've got a '74 plymouth duster thats my street toy. She's been sitting for about a year and half after my clutch went out. I got married at the same time so money was a little short but I've got all of my new pretty centerforce parts now! It has a nice 360 in it and a 4spd manual. Looking forward to being a member of this awesome site!

Welcome to the club! post up some pictures when you get the chance.

Hi y'all. My name is Bill. I live in North Bay, Ontario. I recently bought a red 1966 Dart 270 Convertible.
Met the fabo folks at MoparFest last weekend, so decided to join in on the fun.
Initally, I have 2 questions I am looking for answers for: 1) can I replace the top myself or do I have to go to an upholstry shop? Is it a BIG deal? 2) I picked up a dash pad at the flea market, and wondering what steps I have to go through to replace my old cracked one.
Any and all input much appreciated

Hey ya'll! My name is Tyson and I live in Coos Bay, Oregon. I've got a '74 plymouth duster thats my street toy. She's been sitting for about a year and half after my clutch went out. I got married at the same time so money was a little short but I've got all of my new pretty centerforce parts now! It has a nice 360 in it and a 4spd manual. Looking forward to being a member of this awesome site!
Welcome to FABO!!!

Hi y'all. My name is Bill.

Bill, at the risk of sounding like a dick, start your own thread with this question and in a tech thread/forum so it can be answered instead of buried.

What you did was "Hi-jack" a thread. It's considered a "No-no" to do and is seen as rude. Though I believe your not trying to be rude.

Hey ya'll! My name is Tyson!

Welcome aboard!

-
Back