New to the Forum

-

KCBones

Reaction score
Hi, My name is K.C. and I've been a Mopar A-body fan for a long time. My first car was a 1969 Barracuda 340 4 speed back in 1981. Wish I still had that one. I've had a couple others since, including a 1968 Barracuda and a 1975 Duster. I recently got a 1968 Dart GT. It's nothing fancy but it has the original 318 and is a bucket seat car. I've been wanting to get it fixed up but time is my problem, I'm sure it'll be a slow moving project for awhile. I joined this forum with the hope of getting advice on this project from the experts here.
IMG_8498.jpg

:welcome: from :canada:
Lots of great people here, and most are happy to help you with any questions or issues that you will encounter in your project.

Welcome to FABO.. Looks like a nice Dart.

Hi, My name is K.C. and I've been a Mopar A-body fan for a long time. My first car was a 1969 Barracuda 340 4 speed back in 1981. Wish I still had that one. I've had a couple others since, including a 1968 Barracuda and a 1975 Duster. I recently got a 1968 Dart GT. It's nothing fancy but it has the original 318 and is a bucket seat car. I've been wanting to get it fixed up but time is my problem, I'm sure it'll be a slow moving project for awhile. I joined this forum with the hope of getting advice on this project from the experts here. View attachment 1715897973

Hey KC... good to have you aboard... I get the time challenge. Slow and easy wins the race. This place is a huge resource. These guys have saved my bacon on several occasions with advice and available parts. Enjoy the time.

Welcome! Old Clearwater/Dunedin resident here, now in Virginia. Drove my 68 Dart all over from Spring Hill to Sarasota from 88 to 02.

Welcome to the madness of FABO!!

Good looking Dart you got. Ma Mopar got a lot right when she designed our cars!!

Nice lookin Dart. I'm more into the early A bodies (66 and back) (66's SUCK) but your Dart's really cool. I like it.

Hi, My name is K.C. and I've been a Mopar A-body fan for a long time. My first car was a 1969 Barracuda 340 4 speed back in 1981. Wish I still had that one. I've had a couple others since, including a 1968 Barracuda and a 1975 Duster. I recently got a 1968 Dart GT. It's nothing fancy but it has the original 318 and is a bucket seat car. I've been wanting to get it fixed up but time is my problem, I'm sure it'll be a slow moving project for awhile. I joined this forum with the hope of getting advice on this project from the experts here. View attachment 1715897973
Welcome!

-
Back