New to the site from Indianapolis, IN

-

MoparsRule

Reaction score
CopyofCopyofCuda.jpg

Hello, I'm new here & thought I'd say "Hi!" to the board.

I live on the SE side of Indianapolis.

Looking forward to learning some things from the wealth of knowledge I have already witnessed in threads that I have lurked around on over the past 24 hours.

I have a '67 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S Car.
Originally a 273 V8, 4 Bbl 4 Spd... now a 440 w/ 727.
Parents neighbor bought the car new, plated it 3 years, then stored it in his race shop.
A friend got the car in '91 or so & spent a few years putting it back together.
It now sits in my garage (w/ rebuilt engine & transmission, but that's a long story, one that lasted just over 2 years) hoping that some day I can find a wiring diagram & then figure out how to get it running again.

Looking forward to meeting some mopar fans & get back to a point where I can get my car on the road.

Thanks!

Welcome to FABO.Man,that is a real sharp looking ride.Being new you might not have known this but we like our car **** here so............:worthles:

Show some pics when ya can!8)

Nice ride.
I have a wiring diagram, and they are on the net.
pm me with your e-mail if you need it.

Welcome to FABO!

I am in Fishers once a week, if I can be of assistance let me know.

Welcome aboard and good luck with the car! you may want to just change out the harness to a stock one if it is too chopped up, there is one for sale on FABO right now. Good luck.

CopyofCopyofCuda.jpg

Hello, I'm new here & thought I'd say "Hi!" to the board.

I live on the SE side of Indianapolis.

Looking forward to learning some things from the wealth of knowledge I have already witnessed in threads that I have lurked around on over the past 24 hours.

I have a '67 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S Car.
Originally a 273 V8, 4 Bbl 4 Spd... now a 440 w/ 727.
Parents neighbor bought the car new, plated it 3 years, then stored it in his race shop.
A friend got the car in '91 or so & spent a few years putting it back together.
It now sits in my garage (w/ rebuilt engine & transmission, but that's a long story, one that lasted just over 2 years) hoping that some day I can find a wiring diagram & then figure out how to get it running again.

Looking forward to meeting some mopar fans & get back to a point where I can get my car on the road.

Thanks!

Welcome Neighbor!! Come down for a visit to our A-B Bodie Junk Yards just outside of Lawrenceburg IN where th gambling boats are!!
If Ya ever head this way, PM me and let me know!!
Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Welcome to FABO.Man,that is a real sharp looking ride.Being new you might not have known this but we like our car **** here so............:worthles:

Show some pics when ya can!8)

Sorry about that, I lost my photobucket link somehow....

here ya go:

DSCN6147.jpg

Welcome Neighbor!! Come down for a visit to our A-B Bodie Junk Yards just outside of Lawrenceburg IN where th gambling boats are!!
If Ya ever head this way, PM me and let me know!!
Welcome to FABO!8)

I'll be down that way this fall to do some deer hunting, maybe I'll even head to The Burg for a USAC show or two this summer & look you up!

I live on the near north side of Indy,, I get togther with a few other local Mopar guys on occasion, sent me a pm sometime.

regards
my68barracuda

-
Back