New to the site

-

R BEE

Reaction score
I call myselfs R BEE . I have been around MOPARS all my life and why not I am a 3rd generation dealer. I have been able to make it through the year 2009 and still stay a Dealer for Chrysler Jeep and Dodge But enough about that I am 49 and have spent my years working on in my spare time on you guessed it Cars I have a 68 roadrunner which is a survivor. but last week I went to Ohio and pickup a 73 Duster which is going to be a fun project.
I am also a autobody tech painter and can twist some wrenches i havent played in the 70's for a while but am gearing up for the latest. I used to race oval track in the 90's and my first race car was a 73 340 Dodge challenger that was my car when I was 16 and went back to find it 8 years after owning it to turn it into a oval car managed to when a lot of races with it before retiring it. moved to tube cars and stuck with the chrysler 360'with some boring and balancing 9'' ford and some quick change rearends running 5.89- 6.10 rearend gears running a 1 to 1 ratio 3 speed trans turning around 7500 rpms on 1/2 mile tracks. retired my helmet in 2001 and have played with other interest like collage tuition for the kids. enyway I am glad to have found this site It has already helped me and if I can help please feel free to ask .

Welcome to FABO!! Sounds like a good history of Mopars, and good on you for owning and running a dealership. Lets see some pics of that survivor Roadrunner, and the Duster, and other Mopars you've owned.

Welcome to FABO R BEE, this is an awesome site with some great guys.

With credentials like yours, you are going to fit it just perfect!!!!

Welcome to FABO R BEE!! 8)
Glad to have you on board, you're gonna love it here! FABO is the #1 MOPAR site in the WWW.

:burnout:
~Mary
aka "The Exceptional One"

-
Back