Here are some pics of my cars.

2-23-09-3.jpg

333.jpg

1965_valiant_016.jpg

Welcome an glad to you have you aboard!

Killer a bodies you have there!!!
An fast too!
;)

Your old fish is super sharp nicely done right down to color of the paint. Hell all your cars are sweet. Welcome and make yourself to home.

kool collection of early A,,, can we see a side view of the 65 fish please ,, i want to see how those rims look,,im looking for a new rim,,because the rim i want i cant get in the size i need thanks kool cars welcome to the site

I love 65 Cudas! All cudas, really, but 65s are my fav. Welcome to the fun.

Thanks for all the nice comments everybody.

Fastfish the wheels are made by billet specialties.

thats what i thought,,just wanted to make sure,,,do you know the name of that rim style ? thanks great loking barracuda

fstfish,

The whells are street lites by billet specialties.
I went from rallye wheels tha were on the car for 17 years to these.
I got hundreds of compliments. I had to change to 4.5 bolt pattern because they don't make anything for 4" pattern, but you already have BBP since you have weld wheels on your car.

Welcome 1965fish :cheers:
I am digg'in all your A bodies =P~
But I have a soft spot for your 1965 Plymouth Valiant Signet 2DR HT =P~

My 63 was sold to help build my cottage on the hill, But know I am working on a 66 Sedan I call Victoria :happy10:

LIFE%20027.jpg

LIFE%20030.jpg

LIFE%20341.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

From the other side of the beltway, hello. Looks like your wagon and my hardtop are the same color.

Welcome to FABO, 1965fish. Great looking cars. Love the Street Lites on your Barracuda.
Great site here with great people and the best A-body techs anywhere. You're going to have fun here!

-
Back