New to the site.

-

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sweat site to stumble across! I have had a few Mopars in my life but just picked up a 67 Dart Gt a few weeks ago. Had no motor or trans but was a good price. Bodyman by trade and going to get it painted up this summer. Just picked up a stock 440 and trans for it this weekend. Located in Wisconsin.

Welcome, good sir. You will find lots of good advice for your Mopar and plenty of opinions (good, bad, or otherwise) for just about any other topic you would care to discuss. :snakeman:

You can certainly pick up parts here as well. Some members also troll the eBay and Craigslist sites to post items for sale.

Welcome aboard. Keep us posted on your build as you progress. A lot of folks here want to do their own bodywork and paint, and a restoration thread detailing your steps and materials would be invaluable to a lot of people.

Sweat site to stumble across! I have had a few Mopars in my life but just picked up a 67 Dart Gt a few weeks ago. Had no motor or trans but was a good price. Bodyman by trade and going to get it painted up this summer. Just picked up a stock 440 and trans for it this weekend. Located in Wisconsin.

Cool man, got any pics? We like pics!!
Well have a good one & Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Here are a few pictures of the day I picked it up. I have to get some more recent ones up... I will get on that! Don't mind the awesome seat covers haha.

dart.jpg

dart2.jpg

dart3.jpg

dart4.jpg

-
Back