New to this form

-

ladysmanrob

Reaction score
I am on 5 other web forms and on ebay. I sell new and old parts. I make new mirrors for these old dodge trucks. If you need a part most likely I have it. Glad to be hear and hope to help people out as much as I can.

Welcome aboard Rob
Glad to see more members that sell new and old parts.
Take a look around and enjoy this great site,

Welcome, All of our ladies are taken, Hope you brought your own.

It's just my email I have had for the last 5 years don't want to have to start another one most people know this one. Have been on dodge truck forms since 1999. Seems like more and more very day I like it.

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. I also sell cars and parts from 64-74. Good luck on this site.

Here is my new mirror brackets for 1962-1971 dodge trucks. I am also working on the gloves boxes and 1971-80ish mirrors as well. I love to fabricate old to new here is picture of 1962-71 mirror brackets and bases also the screws( mirrors are bought not made).

last set chromed mirrors 208.50.JPG

Nice! I've bought from Rob in the past! You can trust him! Welcome aboard ladysmanrob!

Thanks buddy glad to be among friends. If need some more parts email me man.

welcome Rob.What about headlight bezels for 69 dart,my grill is perfect but the bezels are toast.

IS your dart like the powerwagon trucks? If so the 1968 1969 style had the meatl rings in the grille. Is this what your wanting send me some info and some pic to make sure that we can get ahold of what your needing. Email me aty [email protected] Thanks james

hey nice to meet ya rob. my dads buddy is attempting a resto of a 78 dodge truck as we speak, so ill have to let him know about you

I only have one set thou they quit making the pasneger side so I might end up making them as well. If their is enough interest of course.

I see I wasn't the only one to spot that profile pic. LMAO!!!!!!! ^5 PB72 ;-)

Hey Rob, what about a passenger side mirror for my Cuda??

-
Back