New to this forum. Fontana Ca any locals?

-

SublimeDusterSK

Political Dissident
Reaction score
Hello to all. just giving myself an intro. i have a 70 Duster that i have had for 23 years. "its still not done" other projects, i just acquired a 1974 Datsun 610. i have been bitten by the Metric bug, its infectious, so be careful. Peace...
Steve
Fontana Ca

Welcome. I always liked the lines of the 610. Bob Sharp raced one a long time ago, pretty car. But finish the Duster first.

i have been notorious for taking on projects and not getting very far with them. though the duster is my main project and has stood the test of time for the last 23 years. it will require more time and $$$ so steadily i will continue working on it. the Datsun 610 is near complete and will be a economical street car. used parts go far on these imports. Thanks to Our Local Daryl, Used mopar parts are indexed along with Gold and Silver as commodities. that guy sux!!! wont say his last name for legal reasons.

Hey Steve, Welcome, there is a current restification of a sublime 70 Duster going on here; follow the threads and maybe you will get inspired to do yours. God bless you. Wayne

Hey Steve, welcome aboard from another LimeLight fan! Maybe we know each other ... I lived in San Bernardino for 16 years and bought my Cuda in Grand Terrace in 1991.

Post some pics when you get the chance, and enjoy this great site -- it's the best one there is!

Hey Steve, Welcome, there is a current restification of a sublime 70 Duster going on here; follow the threads and maybe you will get inspired to do yours. God bless you. Wayne

I love the lime green color...
:burnout:
AWESOME...

WELCOME & GOD BLESS,

Sambo M.

thanks for the warm welcoming. i have always appreciated that from the MOPAR community. i was thinking about a 3rd generation turbo supra engine and trans for this project. though i talked myself out of it and got this little Datsun 610 project to satisfy my new metric addiction. i actually plan on painting the duster and the datsun both in limelite green with the same accents and theme. thanks and God Bless as well!!!
:headbang:

Welcome to FABO, Steve. You'll have fun here!
Not exactly local but not too far away. I live in north OC.
PM sent.

-
Back