New to this site. Building a 62 valiant

-

Jim Lowe

Reaction score
New and learning my way around your site. This forum is a treasure of information on A Bodys.
Thanks for all the information on here that all of you have shared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to FABO Jim!

If you haven't already make sure you post your need for a gauge cluster in the Wanted thread. Folks with parts to sell look in there.

Welcome to FABO Jim. The first thing you need to do is hang around a bit and see how things work. You will notice that items for sale and wanted are posted on a thread you create in the classified forums (and not in your welcome statement) Thanks and have fun.

:welcome: aboard!

Post some pictures of your 62 when you can.

What you need info or parts? Post wanted add or ask away on tech stuff.

Welcome from a 62 Lancer Wagon owner!
Show us some pictures of your project.

I picked it up in fort walton beach fl. It as 34,000 miles on it. It was bought in Pensacola fl. And lived its whole life there. The owner was air force on Elgin air force base. It was in storage since 1985. The grandson got it after the grandfather passed away. He was military and got transfered. I got years of paper work from all the repairs that were done to it. I.pulled orginal engine out. Going to rebuild it. I really like the bodys on these cars. Right now i am just getting the body ready for paint. Car was orginally yellow.

20200319_203806.jpg

-
Back