New to this site

-

1971Demon340

Mastodon Demon
Reaction score
I am a moderator on Dodgeforum and decided to join this site for my Demon. I have a 2007 Durango LTD 5.7L as well as this 1971 Demon 340. As far as I can tell it is matching numbers (aside form shocks and tires). I have a TTI exhaust to install as well as new springs and front end suspension (PST). New cragar wheels and tires as I will store the old original wheels. Hope to learn a few things about restroing minor problems with the interior. My Durango has JBA exhaust headers with a Magnaflow cat-back system. I have big valve ported heads from Inertia Motorsports which make this family vehicle move better:

Demon340.jpg

1971Dodgedemon.jpg

1971Demon.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

Thanks!
D340

I believe I seen this Demon on eBay a long while ago. Also it may been from the Carlisle area. Sure want to see more pics of it and bigger in size. Also welcome aboard!

John

Thanks, sorry about the photos being small, but I have not downloaded others yet. It was a California car that was sold in the New Castle area about an hour north of Pittsburgh. I need a few minor repairs to the headliner and middle console needs replated. It is orange with an orange interiror and bucket seats with the console. Scapped the carb as the bowls were stripped,
D340

Welcome to FABO! There is always room for one more Demon. I went to a car show in Fort Worth this weekend and I didn't see a one.

-
Back