New to this!

-
Well,I can see we have a sizeable group of hot blooded young bucs here.Never thought I would see this thread go this far!Hey Mods,is this some sort of a record for an introductory thread?Is it going to catch up to "the hot mopar babes thread"?Amazing.8)Well geez,I guess I just bumped it up,didn't I,lol.

Man wouldn't that be awesome. You guys are great

Welcome to FABO Mopar Chick 8) Kudos to you and your nice looking Mopar!!

Welcome. Very nice car. I really like the interior. The engine compartment looks very smooth and clean too. Very nice.

Are there any other welcome threads that have grown this fast???? :)

Welcome. Very nice car. I really like the interior. The engine compartment looks very smooth and clean too. Very nice.

Are there any other welcome threads that have grown this fast???? :)

well thank you, You are only the third person to mention my engine compartment and compliment it. thank you!

here ya go mopar chick its just a few i had taken back in the summer. dont feel bad for being a young pup cause im right there with ya im just 21 oh by the way i think your car looks great

100_0806.jpg

100_0824.jpg

100_0825.jpg

100_0827.jpg

0318092115[1].jpg

0722092123[1].jpg

downsized_0702091228[1].jpg

welcome mopar chick if you have made it this far into this thread your all right in my book. some of these guys are pretty funny and most are pretty helpful to.fine looking car ill bet your your dad is proud as a peacock of you and your car.

-
Back