New to this!

-
I bought most of my 71 parts from Advance auto. had everthing i needed in a few days.
But now getting away from the welcome board. maybe you should start a suspension thread?

LOL @mopar_1974

Yeah, I think Eric missed his meds again!... Spontaneous outburst! :-D

At least it didn't go all sexual predator wing of the psych ward, like another site I know would have.

Welcome Mopar_Chick, have fun on the site. Great to see a young lady into older cars and especially old mopar iron. 8)

Yeah, I think Eric missed his meds again!... Spontaneous outburst! :-D

At least it didn't go all sexual predator wing of the psych ward, like another site I know would have.

Welcome Mopar_Chick, have fun on the site. Great to see a young lady into older cars and especially old mopar iron. 8)

Ha ha, Does he propose to every girl on FABO?

My Turn :clock: :toothy10:
Welcome to the greatest home full of great tec's and good folk's Mopar Chick
I have been so busy and enjoying this great site to stop and take the time to welcome you :read2:
As you can see this is the place to be for tec help and some cheering on when things get tough, I have met a few great lady MoPar wrench turners:cheers:
and it is good to see yet another young gun lady here with us :cheers:
I have enjoyed your post's and I see you have put some smiles on our great members. Keep on keeping on young gun :cheers:, It does my hart good :happy10:

I was 18 at one time 8)

Here is my young girl friend :happy10: meet Victoria 8)

Ralley's 004.jpg

Whoa Whoa Whoa! This is my first Fabo Proposal, thank you. Rob, I always take my meds, what are you talking about?

Psssssst, MC, he always says that and acts like every time is the first time. Aside from hitting on everything that walks in the door, Eric's a compulsive liar too. But we DO love him!!!!

Jes' messin with you Eric. You know I'm your Number One Fan!!! :love7: (Even with that nasty avatar.)

welcome from an old fart in houston. i used to have a 72 duster that was plain jane with quiet mufflers and stock hub caps that would spank vettes. i loved that car. i,m gonna build another one day but this time not a sleeper. I want a blower car. Your is beautiful. Dont ever let it go,you,ll regret it.

Well,I can see we have a sizeable group of hot blooded young bucs here.Never thought I would see this thread go this far!Hey Mods,is this some sort of a record for an introductory thread?Is it going to catch up to "the hot mopar babes thread"?Amazing.8)Well geez,I guess I just bumped it up,didn't I,lol.

-
Back