New to this!

-
meet me in vegas, marry me and move to minnesota

As if!!!! She's smart enough to know it'll take a much bigger dowry than that to get that Duster into The Rust Belt. At least toss a Hemi and some chicken nuggets into the deal. Men these days, I swear. lol

Glad to see you're getting along so well Chick 8). This is a great place to be!!

As if!!!! She's smart enough to know it'll take a much bigger dowry than that to get that Duster into The Rust Belt. At least toss a Hemi and some chicken nuggets into the deal. Men these days, I swear. lol

Glad to see you're getting along so well Chick 8). This is a great place to be!!

Sure looks like it!

LOL Leanna
I would throw in a 360 but I'm not in the rust belt so....

Lol, it helps when your 18, easy on the eyes, own a beautiful Duster, and have the word CHICK in your screen name. Now if her screen name was OLD CHEVY GUY there probably wouldn`t be near as much chatter here...................or maybe there would be. :toothy10:

OLD GUYS Well I've never, well actually I have, Hey Sid help me out here. Hey everyday us old guys can look up and see the blue sky instead of the brown dirt is a good day, Besides these little rockets keep the blood pumping so we can compete with the young wipper snappers. Now I'm starting to talk like my father, quick someone slap me. Just pulling your chain Mopar Chick, see happy face!:toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

Uhhhh, what was I supposed to help out with Terry?? OH, Yeah, you'r right, as long as we're looking down at the gophers, and not looking up at them, I guess we're good to go. :clock:

SLAP!! Dar ya go. :toothy10:

LOL Longgone!

Since there's so many Young Guns following this thread, I want you all to know the idea I alluded to earlier has bloomed into a new FABO contest. Not wanting to hijack Miss MC's welcome any worse than I already have, here's the thread I started. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=78242&referrerid=641

lol i find it funny that i seem to be such an influence on this forum already! and i appreciate it! please ALL make sure to keep in touch with me!

And you be sure to keep in touch with all of us as well.. We are glad to have you here...

So I need to rebuild my whole front end on my 72 duster. Does any one know of a good decent priced place to get everything?

Check with Performance Suspension Technology or Just Suspension. Both have ads on the flip sides of the back cover of almost every car mag out there. Great prices, customer service and quality parts.

[Insert Change of Subject Notice Here lol]

Truth be told MC, I've had a plan for the young guns going in the back of my head for quite awhile. But my pal DartGirl, you and a few other young ladies who've signed up are creatures after my own heart. Nothing against the male young guns of course lol, but us motorhead chicks have it a bit differently and have to take a lot more crap for pursuing our beloved hobby. Nobody was there to help me except my dad (may he RIP) and if something like this little contest had been around back then, it would've made things a lot easier and more fun. Plus it's a chance to show off what you've accomplished so far.

It's the least I can do to help out, and I appreciate everyone who has gotten on board already with stories and some really valuable donations. Thanks to all! FABO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I need to rebuild my whole front end on my 72 duster. Does any one know of a good decent priced place to get everything?

Rockauto.com

Absolutely AMAZING prices!!! I honestly don't know how they do it other than huge volume or something! I'm getting ready to do a big order soon, Assuming I don't get this other '72 duster I found. But I'd definitely check them out. you also might want to think about upgrading to hi-perf parts if your buying new stuff anyways. Like poly bushings, high quality balljoints, maybe better brakes. These cars wort originally designed to handle the power that we're putting into them now-a-days. Upgrades are important!! And they don't cost that much more than the stock parts(sometimes less).

PST, they`re a sponsor of the site. I`ve used them for three cars and have been quite pleased with the results. Their ad is on the top right of most pages here on the site, just click on to check out their products, get prices, and order what you need.

An 18 year old car chick? An 18 year old MOPAR car chick? No way! Hi I'm zach, nice to meet you, rofl. I'm another young gun on the forums (turn 18 this march)

Heyyyyyyyyy who let another Chick in the door?!?! LOL!!! It's great to have you here kiddo ... I think you were probably born the same year I bought my Cuda. It's really cool to have another lady who knows her way around a resto and can hold her own in the Boys Garage. :-D WELCOME ABOARD!![/quote

Another Chick? COOL :cheers:
All we need is 10,000 more and we'll have them out numbered!!

Welcome!
~Mary

-
Back