New to this!

-
Hey Welcome to the kewlest mopar site in the universe!!!You have done a nice job on the duster!!! and yea....they even let dawg's join this forum :grommit: Feel free to use the members gallery to post pic's or you can start your own thread in member's restorations or......just post pic's here...these guy's and gal's are kinda picture hound's if ya know what I mean

Welcome to FABO... That is one nice looking Duster! Great job....

Nice looking car you got there.... You & your Dad did a nice job! Don't be afraid to jump in and get to know people. This site is pretty much a friendly place, no ego's or attitudes. If you need help, someone will have the answer. Just watch the daily posting and watch as questions get answered. If you have a question, post away.

Welcome aboard!

WHAT !!! ANOTHER GIRL !!! Right on, and a youngin too. Let me say welcome there chick. Glad to have another real Mopar freak aboard. As far as getting to know your way around here, just start clicking buttons and follow your head. This site has a great history with some very unique members, or celebrites i might add. We try and help others when we can in many different fashions and you'll be no different in time as you get aquainted. Like said before, we're picture hounds and there is a post on the board about putting faces with names so venture on over and show us who you are and you can also look at the goons on there and see who is replying to your post. You can also post a pic of you and your car here also to save us the hunt. Most on here are real Mopar goons to the max. You'll fit right in....and let me add.... the mods on here dont put up with much crap either and i do thank them for all their efforts in making this the best site on the world wide web.
Small Block

Welcome to FABO,it doesn't get any better than this!All questions answered all problems solved ,and a few good laffs along the way.:-D That is one beautiful car,that we need to see more pics of.Car **** =P~we call it and we can't get enuff.So we expect to see you here for many years,lol.8)

Welcome aboard Mopar_Chick! That looks like a real nice car your father and you restored.

John

Mopar Chick, welcome from central Texas. Glad you found us. VERY nice Duster you and your dad did. My 21-year old son has been driving his '74 Dart Sport for about four years. It was a lengthy father-son project that took us about 3-1/2 years to complete. We both cherish the time we spent together doing it. You guys will too.

Dang, why do all the young "car girls" have to be too far away for my handsome, athletic, intelligent, and witty son to meet? No, I'm not biased at all. :roll:

Questions? Ask away - but it sounds like you may be schooling some of us before it's all said and done. Jump in, the water is fine...

Jerry

Cool! How many 18 year old girls even know what a Mopar is, let alone an A-body with a 318? Very cool, welcome to FABO Mopar Chick.

Welcome aboard..

My 15 year old daughter started working on her duster in July.

Odd question..if you have a 318 why 340 on the rump ?

Lovely looking car..

Grassy

Awwwwww c'mon now Grassy, she's only been here a couple days and you're already asking about her rump. What is this, YellowBullet??? Hahahahaaaaa

All these young guns showing up are giving me ideas for a new promotion / giveaway. Since they're the future of our hobby, I think it's very important that we support them in every way possible. (That's one of the main reasons I helped sponsor HamesDart's efforts to get on Pinks All Out in September with a bunch of custom coating for his '69 Dart.) We were all young, inexperienced and broke at one time or another -- some of us still are broke lol -- and this is by no means a cheap hobby to chase. If any fellow vendors want to get together and hash out some ideas, I'm more than willing to listen and participate!!! Maybe it's time for a new thread??

:-D:-D Just trying to get better aquanted :)

Actually, that was a question..not a criticism...

We will be entering the young gun ourselves as well..if the kids are doing the work..I am kinda the mouth piece and parts findere..they should get the credit..especially, if they don't want a rice burner..and their hard earned dollars are going into it as well..

I am already taking the heat for buying them a car..my family is calling it a death trap..I should have bought them a civic or corolla..or a mazda..

Cudachick..we live too far away to use your services because the shipping would kill us but we will be doing some powder coating...your work is awesome..

Grassy

Welcome. Great car you have. And by looking at it I would say you have most of the answers already. So no need to ask me. But we do like lots of pics.

Hey That's a slick Duster! '72's are my favorite.. That's why I have one I guess! haha! Welcome to the forum! I'm a young gun too! 18. But mine isn't finished.. So I just have to wait and watch others have fun with theirs. :)

Welcome to here good group of people here

Come on if this was YellowBullet we would demand pics of her with the car with the latest newspaper with the date clearly shown and a sign saying "YellowBullet Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! " to prove she's a female and has the said car:toothy10:

Awwwwww c'mon now Grassy, she's only been here a couple days and you're already asking about her rump. What is this, YellowBullet??? Hahahahaaaaa

All these young guns showing up are giving me ideas for a new promotion / giveaway. Since they're the future of our hobby, I think it's very important that we support them in every way possible. (That's one of the main reasons I helped sponsor HamesDart's efforts to get on Pinks All Out in September with a bunch of custom coating for his '69 Dart.) We were all young, inexperienced and broke at one time or another -- some of us still are broke lol -- and this is by no means a cheap hobby to chase. If any fellow vendors want to get together and hash out some ideas, I'm more than willing to listen and participate!!! Maybe it's time for a new thread??

let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Mopar Chick, welcome from central Texas. Glad you found us. VERY nice Duster you and your dad did. My 21-year old son has been driving his '74 Dart Sport for about four years. It was a lengthy father-son project that took us about 3-1/2 years to complete. We both cherish the time we spent together doing it. You guys will too.

Dang, why do all the young "car girls" have to be too far away for my handsome, athletic, intelligent, and witty son to meet? No, I'm not biased at all. :roll:

Questions? Ask away - but it sounds like you may be schooling some of us before it's all said and done. Jump in, the water is fine...

Jerry

ha ha thanks and i will take that as a huge compliment! does your son have an account on here?

is there a thread for like young guns?

-
Back