New Torsion Bars

-

sixty9xtc

Reaction score
So I have to change the torsion bars out in my Dart. I looked online and I was looking at the .92 bars from PST or the Mopar Performance .92 bars from Summit. My question is either any better then the other. I ask because the ones from Summit are about $80 cheaper with free shipping then the ones from PST (after the member discount). Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Dave

That's a good question! I was wondering the same thing. Because I need a set for my scamp. I hope someone can answer that!

Firm Feel is great to work with. Not much more than MP and its good to support the little guys who do so much for our hobBy....just my opinion.

I have the 1.03 bars in my small block dart and love them. I was worried they would be too stiff but I like the firm ride. Car goes around corners so much better.

Just bought .920 mp from jegs free shipping .Seem to be fine.One thing about jegs if you dont like them send them back and they will refund your money without a bunch of bs

I'm using the 1.06 bars from firm feel and love them! I have bought quite a bit from firm feel and have never been disappointed. Their products are great, customer service is outstanding, technical and after sale support are top notch. Dick is always there to answer questions and provide tips and tricks. All around great company. Are some of their parts priced a little more than others? Sure, but I think the added support and service are worth spending a little more. My last purchase from them was the 1.06 bars, stage 2 box and their strut rods that were cut down to use urethane bushings. I have had zero problems with any of it. I say buy firmfeel whenever you can, support a small business and keep the technical knowledge of Dick around for us all to benefit from.

-
Back