New Video: My Cuda's a Movie Star!!! BeautysGotMuscle.com, Teaser Trip Video #1

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
[video=My Cuda's a Movie Star!!! BeautysGotMuscle.com, "Teaser Trip Video #1"]135[/video]
Video: My Cuda's a Movie Star!!! BeautysGotMuscle.com, "Teaser Trip Video #1"
Category: Mopar Videos
Uploader: CudaChick1968
CudaChick1968 said:
I am delighted to share this here with my second family. It's part of Katie's photojournalistic adventure to meet and film other ladies who've built their own cars ... she's a BIG fan of muscle! You can see Slimer fire up, a couple cool shots of Katie and I together, and a quick pan of my shop in the first 40 seconds, but the whole thing is amazing. She's done an exceptional job, and this is just the first "teaser" video!

Check out the rest of her website when you get the chance guys and gals. You can follow her on FaceBook too under the user name KatieP.

Would have liked to have seen a little more of you and your cuda and a little less of the nova in the video, but still cool... ~bump~ Are y'all asleep :sleepy2:, easter bunny holdin' ya hostage?? what gives?? :-\"

Leanne that was cool.. your car sound sick babe! :cheers:

That was cool!! And Leanna, your car sounds MEAN! lol.. loved it

Way to go Leanna! Magazines, movies, what's next?

Gotta get that chick outta the Nova and into a Mopar. Use the force. I agree with the others. Not enough you or slimer in it. But we'll take what we can get for now.

Wylde1.

It's just 83 seconds of footage from the first leg of the trip. I'm sure Katie's been getting bugged about when something would be available to check out so this might just have to tide us all over for awhile. :-D They're still editing TONS of footage.

The crew was here for over 3 hours, most of it spent filming. It was a first-time experience doing anything of the sort (including an in-depth interview in the shop about PSC where I had to wear a microphone and everything), but she's so energetic and passionate about her mission -- and the crew was so great -- that it was easy to relax and be myself.

Just wish from a strictly selfish standpoint that I hadn't been so dayum hung over (I rarely drink but had tied one on the night before) and the haircut appointment had been sooner than later, but it was all good. LOL It was a lot of fun and I'm anxious to see the final cut when all the editing is done.

Glad ya'll like those open headers! :-D I think I scared the bejesus out of Katie. Ended up having to start the car four different times for sound bytes and checks (they had a little teeny 5" stand under my car -- very cool!) but that first one was REAL and unrehearsed -- I doubt if she could have faked that look a second time. I'm glad they put it in this teaser. And just in case anybody's wondering, I've gotten that same smile every time I fire that beast up since the first time it ran in 2005 ... and probably always will.

Thanks for checking out my first personal FABO video ya'll. I didn't make it but it sure was cool to be in it.

That's F'n cool! That look on her face hearing the Cuda uncorked was pretty priceless. Between you in the magazine and her in the vids it's great to see the passion you both have for the hobby.

I can't get enough of the first start up of you in your barracuda :colors:
As you fired it up :tongue9: Katie freaked out with surprise and shock :tongue9: Congratulations Leanna, Your barracuda and you are a good match :rock:

I would like to thank Katie and her staff :rock:
for there time to search out our coolest car babes that turn there own wrenches :love6:
I only know of three girls that do this :glasses8: Leanna, Paulette and Leasa.
Treva even came to the track a couple times because she herd about a Girl at George Rays that raced a Challenger and parked beside me and my friends when I had my 70 Barracuda :colors: Just to hang on to me and make sure she was cool, this was over 20 years ago but still funny that she was so concerned and a bit jealous :love6:

You sure have a monster fish there Sistha :tongue9: sounds Great.

That was kewl, looks very good, would love to see the finished project! Cool you made it in there, your Cuda sounds baddass :twisted: Not too mention some hot babes to drool over....:happy2:

I wonder if she'll remember us when she hits the big time.........

Thanks guys!

Okay, as if it's a big surprise, we're in for more severe weather tonight -- looks like Memike too, and everybody between Dallas and the Great Lakes! -- so I'm out of here early. Ya'll be safe and thanks for checking out my little video appearance.

Extremely Cool!

Wanted to see more of you!

Your car is wild! It belongs in a cage!

When do we get to see more?

Like the view of that Nova way in the distance in your rear view mirror.

LOL

I hope that storm goes around you.

Hopes & Prayers on this end that it misses you.

-
Back