-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartrunner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New Mopar w2 closed chamber race heads for standard 59 degree lifter bore blocks. $800+shipping or you can pick up locally near scranton pa. I also have available many new and used small block mopar race parts for sale. I will be listing many of the parts on here and if you need any particular part contact me I just might have it.

Attachments

• DSCN0458resize 1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,579
  • DSCN0463resize 2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,363
Look like econos with the dual exhaust pattern, but the shaft pedestal is flat? Does it take pedestal stands?

Look like econos with the dual exhaust pattern, but the shaft pedestal is flat? Does it take pedestal stands?

shaft pedestal is flat...because it is not an econo head but the race head.

Yep, they are race heads that use rocker shaft stands. I don't think they made a closed chamber econo head? I bought these and then I bought a set of w5's so these need to go to a new home where they can stomp on chevvvies and fffffords all day!!!

Now i like this dartrunner guy!!!!!!!!!!!!I likes the way you think! stomp on them there chebbys n foords!.lol got any small block closed chamber aluminum heads.lol?

Lol, sorry 65valiantcali I don't have any for sale but I am willing to trade some of your awesome Cali sunshine for my snowy rainy crap here in Pa!! Lmao!! " I'm just another white man with a dream. "

I think they did make a closed chambered Econo W2 waaaaay back. Doesn't really matter anymore since they stopped making the Econo head. Pisses me off.

Good luck with your sales, You have a lot of nice stuff up for sale. Nice deals.

im just another white man with a dream too!.lol aluminum heads for my fresh 318 zero decked kb 167 kb pistons short block .lol

Did they ever make econos that took a stock rocker? Maybe those OLD *** ones? Could have sworn I saw a pair once....a ling time ago...What was the premium LA head back then?

I have long valve open chamber econos with a pedistal, and you have to use the offset rockers. I dropped a set of ProComp BBM rockers on these heads, and It looks like all I need to do is use a SBM shaft, with a few shims to make them work. The ports are supposed to be the same, and both heads are considered econos. Closed chambers are race heads.

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/..._offset_rocker_heads_configuration/index.html

Did they ever make econos that took a stock rocker? Maybe those OLD *** ones? Could have sworn I saw a pair once....a ling time ago...What was the premium LA head back then?

All W2 race or econo take an offset intake rocker.....4 lefts and 4 right are needed.

the exhaust rocker has no offset, I have crane standard LA roller rockers on the exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back