new wheels for gts

-

gerry

Reaction score
after seeing these on pntastar69's Dart, i thought i'll try the weld wheels on the GTS. I think they look great. Will go for these.:smilebox:

gts weld wheels.jpg

They are nice, just make sure you order the SST long 1/2 studs and lug screws because the welds have a deep lug surface, but you probably already know that.

didn't know that about the lugs-thanks. Have attached the other wheel for thoughts. What are they? Still prefer the first ones. Ger8)

other wheels.jpg

The wheels from 70dart are Centerline AutoDrags. Suggest you check our http://centerlinewheels.com/wheel_deals.php?flag=1 where you can check for possible deals on all different styles of Centerline wheels and buy direct from the factory. You can select your bolt pattern and then see what's available. They usually run good pricing on overstocks and introductory pricing on new styles.
Best thing is they're still all made right here in SoCal, USA!

gerry,

You do great photoshop work, and if you get some time one day, pm me as I'd like for you to photoshop some classic cragar's on my 71 dart swinger.

By the way I think your car would look the best with a set of chrome cragars, but that's just my opinion.

I want a set of them badly but every time I come up with the extra money for them, something at home requires the money instead.

Ps, that second set of wheels you posted, the centerlines.
I have a set of 2 small bolt pattern rears in my garage that belong to my buddy down the street.
He wants to unload them but I tried them on my swinger, but I don't like the look as much as the cragars so I'm holding out for them.

not sure how to pm. Know the feeling-something always needs doing at home. Just had to buy the youngest a new PC just so he could get a new game for his birthday as his apple mac wasn't compatable. Happy to do that for you-will get this sorted. My GTX i had in the mid 80's was from Georgia. Wish i still had her. Ger

-
Back