New Years resolutions

-

RedFish

Reaction score
How you doing with yours?
I didn't get mine fully enacted until Friday the 7th. I was drinking too much liquor (Crown Royal chased with iced tea) and smoking too many menthol cigarettes. I dropped all that. Coffee too for about 12 days.
Two weeks behind me. I haven't had any DT symptoms or missed any of it. I feel better, sleep better, and my libido is up. I had heard that smoking will take the lead out of your pencil.
Evidently true.

I didn’t make any resolutions this year but if I did it would be to lose well and get in better share. My problem is I can’t do it by diet alone and it’s to cold to walk and I won’t go to planet fitness till Covid numbers decline. Thankfully I’ve never smoked and I cut back on my drinking several years ago. I have a cold bottle of fireball in the refrigerator, a quart of apple pie moonshine, and a fifth of vodka I cracked open the evening of the Presidential election and had one drink. I didn’t quit, I just lost my taste for it. Kinda crazy.

I didn't get mine fully enacted until Friday the 7th. I was drinking too much liquor (Crown Royal chased with iced tea) and smoking too many menthol cigarettes. I dropped all that. Coffee too for about 12 days.
Two weeks behind me. I haven't had any DT symptoms or missed any of it. I feel better, sleep better, and my libido is up. I had heard that smoking will take the lead out of your pencil.
Evidently true.

I rarely even see my pencil anymore, but "was a time in my prime i could really lay it down and now i'm not as good once if i ever was" Toby Keith says hi.

Evidently true.
Keep up the good work. There are lots of ways to make new habits stick, sounds like you're doing a great job.

I haven't made any official resolutions, but I did begin to do some organizing here at home and moving stuff into the shop in town. Hopefully someday, I'll have normal house again that doesn't look like a car parts store/junkyard. Lots of room on the shelves to fill!

WaJ3WYDSRAaUCDgXUy53jw.jpg

This year I resolved to make NO resolutions. That way I am not unhappy or stressed out when I break them.

-
Back