New

-

8formulas

Reaction score
Just joined the other day. I don't understand what took me so long. This seems to be a great site. Thank you.

Welcome from Sweden 2! :D

This is probably the best forum on the entire internetz, bar none.

Welcome,the Swedes like you,that's a good thing( for fun, Google "Swedish street racing"... It's absolutely crazy...).

Welcome to FABO. Lots of fun here. Post some pics of your collection when you can. Toolmanmike

Thank you for the warm welcome. I need to invest in a digital camera. Once that happens, I can post pics. My 68 Cuda is RR1 Burgundy with a white interior. 340 auto all #'s match. Thanks.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I need to invest in a digital camera. Once that happens, I can post pics. My 68 Cuda is RR1 Burgundy with a white interior. 340 auto all #'s match. Thanks.

You don't need fancy camera because this web site accepts pictures that are jpegs. So it doesn't require a fancy camera. My Sony can take high resolution pics but I have to set it on Jpeg (low resolution) so that I can load them here on FABO. Remember large (too many KBytes) high resolution pics won't load!!

Welcome to the site.

treblig

Welcome!
As you have seen, the group here is very visual.
In that, we all want pics, lots of them, and of everything car related.
Sean

-
Back