newbe from indiana

-

troybert

Reaction score
hello I've looked on here from time to time and like what i see right now i'am working on a 65 barracuda gasser built in late 60s still in original paint. A friend bought from junk yard in early 70s and parked in barn for spare parts for his driver barracuda, another friend found the original display sign hanging in a garage a couple of years ago, the owner gave it to me I was so stoked, I'ts put back together as raced in 68 and 69 so close to being done. Can't wait to drive
383 tunnel ram 4 spd 488 gear 83/4 thanks troy

Attachments

• 1012439_437759929699865_4804402231355086538_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 200
That is one of the coolest cars I have seen in a while!!! I would love to own something that, you are very lucky and if it were mine I would leave it "as is"....damn that's cool!!! Any more pics?

BTW, welcome to FABO!!!!

O M G :color: This is a cool car with history :color: Welcome aboard :cheers:

Welcome, cool car and story!
Betcha can't wait to get in and drive it!

Welcome! I really like the the 64/65 Barracuda body style.

Nice Gasser ! Welcome to the site ! Are you going to make it street legal or keep it just for track duty ?

Welcome. Man awesome car with a cool story.

There is an early A section on FABO as well. Nice to see another early A on here!

I would like to make it street legal and drive it to a few shows,I just don't want to make a lot of changes. I want it to look like it's just been taken out of garage after a 40+ yr sleep paint is not perfect lettering is chalky. there's not to many original gassers in original paint out there just like my 64 dodge I want as raced condition, there were only about a handful of them running a blower at that time, cool cars, low on time and money can't stop my hording addition. I want to take it to the melt down drags, I just want to show it off as a cool survivor,thanks

Fricken' cool as hell!!! Just came on board, picking up a 64 Cuda on Sat that I bought this week. I am a gasser and old school type hot rodder that likes to put em together like they did back in the day. LOVE your car big time!!!!!

-
Back