newbi from N.S canada

-
hello guys I just joined here last week, and already had some help from a fellow member tracking down parts (thanks slantsixdan!) anyways I'm from Nova Scotia Canada lol yes the frozen north! and have been an A body mopar owner for awhile now I love this forum and how easy it is to find parts! my ride is a canadian version of the 1966 dodge dart (1966 plymouth valiant V200) 4 door, had orginal 273 V8 from the factory but now has a good working 318 V8 2 barrel with new electric fuel pump and new carb, has factory power steering and power door locks, as well as a power truck lock I added from a chrysler fifth avenue all around shes a pretty decent car but needs a little work lots of new parts though!, pics to come soon, still in winter storage at the moment

WELCOME TO FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Welcome to the best site from across the little pond. I'm near Saint John. Get some pics up fast, we will badger you for them. hehehe

Jack

I'm in Boston, but a colleague of mine has a summer cottage in Windsor. I rode motorcycles there 2 summers ago, got my

"Windsor- Birthplace of Hockey" sweatshirt!!!

We rode from Windsor to Cape Split/Blomidon & Halifax (to see the Maritime Museum), then Digby (for Scallops). Nice country up there.

Pete

Pete,

We rode from Windsor to Cape Split/Blomidon

You had to go by my place to get there..

honk again if you are in town.

Ian.

Welcome to the greatest mopar site from another maritimer, I live in Dieppe, about 10 minutes from the Atlantic Nationals, which most of us maritimers defenately try not miss. My 76 Dart Sport had a slant six but now breaths fire with a 360 with about 325 HP. According to my list you would be maritimer #21
AGAIN WELCOME !!!!

Did you make a list of who, what they drive and where they live ?

We should see how many of this list can make it to the nats ..

Ian.

WOW!!! Another crazy Bluenoser. Welcome aboard. As I've told Grassy, I have relatives crawling all over N.S. I love going back in the fall of the year.

I think I'm lost guys!!! Can you point me the way back to FABO land?? I seem to have wandered into the great white north!!!LOL!!! So this is where all you Canadiens are hanging out, EH? Sorry, that didn't sound very Canadian did it??? Anyway, welcome to you 66ply, I see you've already made lots of friends. I'll be looking forward to those pics too when you get the chance, and welcome again!!! Geof

-
Back