Newbie from Michigan

-

flamecrazy

Reaction score
Hi, Thanks for the add. Very cool site. Just picked up this 1970 dart over the summer. 1970 340 4 speed car(scary pack) Last guy put in a 383 auto.

Chris

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 148
  • securedownload.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 160
Thanks for the welcomes. Car needs work but over all nice car. It was dark green with stripes,Then mopar pink now its white and it needs a nice paint job put on it. It came with the rear adjustable wing too, but not sure if I'm putting that on yet. Or what color to put on it too? Would love to put the 4 speed back in it.

Thanks again

Chris
From Deckerville

Attachments

• 881.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 156
Welcome from down Ann Arbor way!! Love the car, hope you enjoy menu happy miles with it!! Geof

Welcome! Born and raised in Detroit. Got smart after getting out of the Navy and moved to Denver. Looks like the body may still be fairly solid.

No sonics around here. A&W in Lexington on the lake every Wend. night car show and DQ. lol Theres a Drive In 6 miles from me on M46 too. Or we go to the Ubly drag way too. But thats about it other then the car show I put on in town during are home coming in Aug.

The car is the way I got it over the summer. It is pretty a solid. Been doing some mech stuff to it and it needs more.

Thanks

Welcome from the palm area ( Clarkston ) nice to see a few more Michigan members here from time to time. Looks like you have a great project going with that dart.
Good Luck
Bob

-
Back