Newbie from Mississippi

-

CornDog

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the world of A-bodies, but I have had many mopars over the years... all B-bodies. My name is Justin Cornette and I am from Jackson, Mississippi. Since I was a kid my nickname has been "CornDog", so I answer to that too. haha.

Currently I only have one A-Body. It is a '73 Dodge Dart Sport. Believe it or not, it still has the original black paint. It was originally, black, with a black half vinyl top, white sport stripe (worn off now), black interior, buckets, console, fold down back seat, 225 ci auto on the floor. The car was bought brand new here in Jackson and I am the third owner. How often have you seen this..... the first two owners lived on the same street and were next door neighbors.

I also have a '69 Charger, '69 Super Bee, and a '38 Dodge 2dr Sedan. My parts cars include 2 '69 Chargers, another '69 Bee and 2 '69 2dr Coronets. As you can see.... I kinda like Dodges..... just a little.

Picture1286b.jpg

Picture1290.jpg

Picture1287.jpg

gOT LIKE THAT 73 DART SPORT,MINES A 340,4 SPEED.ARE YA THINKIN ON AN UPGRADE??6 TO AN 8 ??WELCOME TO THE SITE AND ENJOY!!

Welcome. Nice car. Hard to beat black and chrome.

gOT LIKE THAT 73 DART SPORT,MINES A 340,4 SPEED.ARE YA THINKIN ON AN UPGRADE??6 TO AN 8 ??WELCOME TO THE SITE AND ENJOY!!

A V8 swap is in the works right now. I took a 318 and 727 from an '87 Ramcharger and rebuilt it. I replaced everything with high quality parts. The block did not need to be bored, so internally, it is back to stock specs besides a purple-shaft cam along with an Edelbrock Performer intake and 600cfm Carb. I plan to use the car as a daily driver.

Let me get everyone's opinion. I came across a nice front cap from a '72 Dart 4dr. I have considered swaping frontends and turn the car into a Demon clone. I know the tail lights would be different, but the front of the car would look SOOOOO much better.

Justin
"ConDog"

Welcome from Arkansas CornDog.
Glad you have jumped in with us.
There is some great folks here along with
some of the best of the best tec's around.
Ask this question in the Mopar General Discussions
And you will get a faster response :read2:
My self I have seen this dun before But I keep the
noses factory on my girl.:-D

I have a friend we call Chilly Dog.

A V8 swap is in the works right now. I took a 318 and 727 from an '87 Ramcharger and rebuilt it. I replaced everything with high quality parts. The block did not need to be bored, so internally, it is back to stock specs besides a purple-shaft cam along with an Edelbrock Performer intake and 600cfm Carb. I plan to use the car as a daily driver.

Let me get everyone's opinion. I came across a nice front cap from a '72 Dart 4dr. I have considered swaping frontends and turn the car into a Demon clone. I know the tail lights would be different, but the front of the car would look SOOOOO much better.

Justin
"ConDog"

First off, welcome to the site! Mind if I ask for pics of the 69 Charger and 69 Superbee??

Second, personally I've never really liked the pointed nose on mopars, so I would say do it.

-
Back