Newbie from NY

-
Ah, yes, I have met you, and "sparky" sorta fits! Now you need to learn how to remove and replace bent, broken and twisted parts from your dodge.

Welcome board!
Adirondack Nationals in Lake George is a nice car show close to you.

Thanks! :)

Never been to Lake George... Always heard about the events in that area, (car shows, family events, etc.) but haven't gone yet. Lol Some of my family has been there for some kind of motorcycle thing, which I usually stay as far away from the roads as possible when they're on it!

Ah, yes, I have met you, and "sparky" sorta fits! Now you need to learn how to remove and replace bent, broken and twisted parts from your dodge.

Oh yes! I'm giddy with excitement! :disgust: :protest:

Well, as I've been told:
"If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!" Lmao

Me and vehicles, so far, are not 2 of a pair!

The truck and I would bonk heads if I knew I'd actually win!

With the luck I've had so far, the damned thing would try to run me over!

...But then again we don't need another "phantom vehicle" (Hope his ears are ringing, lol)

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the interweb!!! Cool looking truck, always liked the shortbox ones the best. Have fun Karli :glasses7:

Keith

welcome to the family karli...you will meet very nice people here

Originally from Elmira, NY... HAD to get the hell out of there...
LOL! Really?!?! It's a zoo? Well, I hope the new digs suite. I myself just can't wait to leave the concrete jungle where I work. 4 more years and I can relocate the work station out here like I used to have it.

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the interweb!!! Cool looking truck, always liked the shortbox ones the best. Have fun Karli :glasses7:

Keith

Thanks, Keith! :)

I don't need an 8 foot box. I don't think I'll ever use the entire 6.5 foot one I have now! Lol

Unless I plan on doing one hell of a shopping day! Lol

LOL! Really?!?! It's a zoo? Well, I hope the new digs suite. I myself just can't wait to leave the concrete jungle where I work. 4 more years and I can relocate the work station out here like I used to have it.

Rob, its been a zoo for the damned near 20 years I've been "blessed" to have the opportunity to live in that hell hole. Lol

Hope you will be able to leave the "jungle" soon! :)

Welcome aboard. I see you joined the N&P forum too. I'll bet you will ruffle some feathers, lol.

Welcome aboard. I see you joined the N&P forum too. I'll bet you will ruffle some feathers, lol.

Thanks, Bruce!! :)

I'm sure some members will be shocked to see a female posting in the N&P forums...

Debating things like this on other sites wasn't near worth it... They were completely clueless and their facts were because they, "read it somewhere", but couldn't be bothered to site their sources, and half the time when I went digging for their so-called "facts" they weren't anywhere near close to correct! lol

And I'm always ready for debating with, for, or even against people!

I will admit, yes, it is quite rare to see a female party chiming in on N&P related topics, but something tells me I'll have my opinions, facts, and call-outs (if someone dares to say I'm wrong) at some point...

But, Hey!

There's no shame in my game! Lol

For the benefit of us unwashed...what is an N&P forum ? I would rather not guess :)

-
Back