Newbie from Ohio

-

j5dart

Reaction score
Hey everyone! The last time I owned A mopar there was no such thing as the internet.(1987). I bought A 71 swinger project, old memories are flashing back. I hope to make new friends here! I am a self employed transmission tech and started my career fixing (and breaking ) A body mopars.

Welcome from Hamilton Ohio, you'll love it here lot's a great people Pics please :)

Welcome from Dayton Ohio.. We need more Buckeyes here...We're so scattered far and few... Enjoy the site it's the best I know of!

I'm from Parma...have friends in Lagrange and on Chamberlin off 303.

Always good to see another 71 Dart join the fold. Welcome, I think that you will like it here. L8r

Jim

Welcome to FABO. I also just recently joined. You are going to like this site. Nice people mixed with cool cars.

I grew up in Wyandot County, Ohio, and now live in Racine County, Wi. get back to Ohio periodically to see my parents and brothers and sister who live just North of Columbus.

I just bought a 67 Cuda drag car

Enjoy the site!

Attachments

• DSC00633.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 134
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hey mopar 44134, I grew up in Parma and am only 15 minutes away. I will post pics when I learn how. I just figured out how to register on fabo after six months of watching from the sidelines.

-
Back