Newbie from So. Cal. - 68 Barracuda 'vert

-

Chris

Reaction score
Hey Folks. Just joined up and wated to say hey. We have 2 68 Barracuda converibles. One is soon to parted out :(. Anyway, I hope to pick up some good resto tips along the way.

-Chris

welcome dude. im from so cal too, this is a good board, alot of great people willing to help. hope it goes well for u

Welcome Chris,
You will find out we have some of the best of the best tec's here.
Lets take a look at you barracuda's.
And keep us updated on your work.

Hey Folks. Just joined up and wated to say hey. We have 2 68 Barracuda converibles. One is soon to parted out :(. Anyway, I hope to pick up some good resto tips along the way.

-Chris
Just wondering what parts you may have available. I have a 67 Barracuda vert soon to be on the road up here in Northern Ca. (the other state) near Sacramento.

Welcome Chris. This is a great site for good advice and funny jokes. Or is that funny advice and good jokes?:cheers:

Welcome Chris,

Hope to see you at Fall Fling or Spring Fling. Lots of 67-69 Barracudas out there and lots of FABO members in attendance.

Steve

It looks like it might be time for a So Cal GTG?

Michael in Fullerton, Ca

Sounds great. How about next month. I know at least two other FABO members will be there. Doug with his 64 Dart and Robert with his 69 Barracuda with new hemi conversion.

All Mopar Super Cruise-In - 4 to 8pm, 100+ Mopars, no admission, Aug 23th at Ricky & Ronnies Famous Cruise-In Diner www.rickyandronnies.com

The drive in is awesome. A location specifically made and create a few years back just for Cruise In's. :cheers:

Copy of PICT1028.JPG

Copy of PICT1031.JPG

-
Back