Newbie from SoCal

-

Jitters

Reaction score
Hi folks,

New here on FABO. Just acquired a 1966 Dodge Dart 270. It's sort of a whitish color, slant 225 six cylinder, all original. The plan is to restore her to her original state. Nothing fancy. Will upload photo's shortly...

Best Regards,

Todd

Welcome to FABO, Todd! You're going to have fun here - best Mopar site on the web.
Post some pics of your '66 when you get a chance.

Hey Guys...thanks for the warm welcome. I'll post a few pics shortly, that's if I remember how.

Well, I hope I did this right. Here is a picture of DeeDee....Like I said, nothing fancy, just a good old piece of American history....As I mentioned, my plans are to clean her up and make her my daily driver...she runs and drives really well. So far I've replaced the front windshield, replaced the Flowmaster muffler with something a bit more subtle...and I'm currently replacing a cracked exhaust manifold. Should be done with that this evening sometime....

On the rack getting the muffler replaced. Although I like flow master exhaust, it wasn't a practical application on this six cylinder powerplant....

Nice ride Todd, what part of socal you hanging out in? Welcome to a great site also .... lot of information on here.

Yes what part of socal? Would love to have a friend that has a lift! haha

Thanks for the pics Todd! Man, that's car is pretty :cheers:.

What's that off to the side of the rack there.....Looks like a early "Bird"?

Hey Guys, thanks again for the kind words. I'm actually in the Inland Empire area. And yes, the is an Early Bird next to the rack. And BTW, that's not my shop. Just a local shop that I go to to get muffler work, and wheel alignments done...what I wouldn't give to have my own shop...

Here's a snapshot of my last Mopar. 1974 Dodge Dart Sport. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of her because I simply had to many projects and not enough money...I'm a regular working stiff who unfortunately has now become unemployed over the past several months...

-
Back