Newbie from southern Colorado

-

543duster

Reaction score
Well I will start by saying hi to all, I have been on here for a awhile reading, now it is time to introduce my self, My name is Dwight Hobbs jr I live outside of Colorado Springs with my wife and four kids, the good news is I own six mopars 2000 mini van, 91 p/u, 95 neon, 85 fury, 73 Satellite and a 70 duster. Now for the bad news I also own four Camaros,a 68 buick GS,a 64 Olds F85 Cutlass. :-D
I have my Duster up north at overkill race cars getting a 25.5 cage done right now so I will start a thread on that build soon.
Thanks for your time hope to talk with some new friends soon. Dwight.

Welcome aboard Dwight! It's great to have you and your big stable of cars here with us. Don't worry about the non-Mopars ... we won't flame ya too badly. :-D Post up some pics when you get the chance.

On a personal note, I lived in nearby Canon City for a long time (and my mom still does). There are a few other Colorado members too -- I'm sure they'll chime in shortly.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the best Mopar site on the net. You're in good company.

Thanks everyone, I do love the toys I have thats why I own them. and I think this is a great site. 8)
I will get some Pics up soon. I did get some of the Duster up in the Members Photo Gallery.

-
Back