Newbie Here

-

wayfarer

Reaction score
Greetings to All.
I own Quality Engineered Components, an EarlyHemi engine shop but have a long history with the various Mopar lines.
Along with building complete engines we also manufacture transmission adapters for the EarlyHemi, pre 63 A series (318 Poly), as well as the flat head 6 and 8 inliners.
In addition to EarlyHemi engine parts I also can provide just about anything and everything else through my warehouse, EPWI.

Welcome to this great site, and thank you for bringing your services and knowledge to FABO for us in need :happy10: and let me wish you a happy new year and a safe one :happy10:
Pull up a chair and enjoy :cheers:

Welcome to this great site, and thank you for bringing your services and knowledge to FABO for us in need :happy10: and let me wish you a happy new year and a safe one :happy10:
Pull up a chair and enjoy :cheers:

x2
Happy New Year :cheers:

I've never met anyone from Ory-Gun that I didn't like. Welcome! If you're working on any projects, we'll need to see some pics.

Welcome aboard Wayfarer! Great to have you here (lots of Hemi swaps going on). Make yourself at home and enjoy your new friends ... if your shop is anything like mine, they'll keep you very happily on your toes!!! :-D

-
Back