Newbie here

-

gasman

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I was just recently turned on to this site by 70Dart and I though I would drops you aline and say hi. I am presently building a 440 68 Dart so I am sure I will be asking for help. Thanks in advance :headbang:

welcome aboard gasman! where are you from? :scratch: how about some pics of your ride as well when you get a chance...we like pics! :worthles:

Welcome aboard, gasman.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Welcome gasman.
A 68 440 dart, Nice :thumbup:
Just what the Dr. ordered!!!
But I found out that script is hard to fill.

Enjoy and get us updated on your dart

Welcome gasman, let see some pics of that 440 Dart.
There is nothing like owning a 440 A Body!

Welcome. This is a great site with lots of advise and a fantastic source of information. Enjoy, look forward to seeing your project as it advances.

I been around here alot lately and realized Im not doing my fair share, when I came in I was welcomed, and I havent been welcoming many people. So, with that aside, Welcome to FABO. I think youll find this grass is much greener over here.

Do enjoy your stay,
Ryan

I will be able to show some pics once I figure out how to do it. The 440 is 95% built, going for 550HP, we will see at the dyno next month. The car I picked up from an ex racer it has always been on the track never seen the street so stripping and repaint is fairly easy compared to one with a lot of rust I guess. Thanks for all the welcomes and hopefully we can help each other out in the future. If there is a thread on posting pics send it off to me so I can start sharing Thanks Stacey.

-
Back