Newbie here

-

72swinger83

Reaction score
Hello all new to for a bodies only, I happen to be the lucky owner of a 72 Dodge Dart Swinger, it has the 318/ auto combination, it is an original a/c car, 2 door, it still has the 14 inch rallye's on it. When we, i say we, my father, brother and I, brought the car home it was a nasty dark green color, originally my father gave the car to my brother for a graduation present but after Mike was killed 4 years ago, my father and I decided it was time to start "fixin her" up, so we have rebuilt the drum brakes, front end, changed the wiper motor, and we have had a paint job put on the car, with the stripe around the tail, put a go wing on and also purchased the twin scoops for it, i had the scoops installed but neither my father or myself are happy with the placement of them we are going to redo the hood this winter and put them in a more desirable place, I will see if i can figure out how to put pictures up, tell me what you think, thanks
Frank

cant figure out how to resize my photos so if anyone can help i will post or send some pictures to someone to post, thanks

welcome to fabo . That's a touching story about the history of your car .
Your Brother would be proud ! Thanks for sharing that. Joe

Well thank you, there is alot more that goes into the story but i wont get into that here, unless somebody would like to know more.

We are doing our best to make a driving memorial for him, with marginal success so far, thank you everybody
Frank

-
Back