Newbie to the group

-

b67cuda

Reaction score
Hey all - I just found this site by bouncing around google last night - It looks to be an awesome place for a body maniacs like me to be. I have been in process of restoring my 67 Barracuda for what seems like 1000 years since I got it 12 years ago. I am doing all the work myself because thats the only way I can fund the project. I have made decent strides this last year finally getting all the metal welded in and I will post a few shots of where Im at in the resto process. Its great to have another sorce of info - lord knows Ive been working way over my head on this project and need all the help I can get.
Talk to you again soon, Bill
67 F/S cuda conv

DSCN2629.jpg

DSCN2628.jpg

DSCN2630.jpg

DSCN2633.jpg

Hi and welcome Bill. I also have a 67 ragtop scattered into a million pieces for many years. Owner of 6 Barracudas so far. Never a fastback or a 69 model though. Still have 3 here.
Happy to help anyway I can short of sending money.
Keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome Bill. It looks like you're well on your way to having a real nice ride there. What are your intentions for under the hood? Mike

welcome abouard dude! i see another fine second gen cuda being nursed back to health. keep us posted.

Hello Mike - I hope to bring everything back to original with a few hidden performance mods. It came with a 273 command and it is a 4 speed car with a 3.55 suregrip. Luckily everything was intact when I got the car and the engine is unbelieveably close to stock tolerances so I can re-use the 10 to 1 pistons. I have plans to put a warmer cam in and electronic ign maybe a good port and polish job - its gonna be a top down fun in the sun car so I dont want to have to tinker with it too much.
Thanks for the reply dude!
Bill

Hi Bill,

I like the car. I like the garage. I even like the dolly. Keep on going & let's see more pics as it progresses. Welcome to FABO!

Hey RedFish - thanks for the reply - This is my 3rd car - 1 sadly had to give its life for this convertible although with badly rusted frames no interior or floors I dont think it had much life left. The other was a F/S fastback which I horse traded for the parts car and some other stuff with a good buddy. I guess its hard to stop at just 1.
Bill

Hi Bil, good luck with the convertible...if I can help let me know. I have a 67 F orm S conv. and might have some spare pieces around yet...Bob

Welcome to the site, sounds like you are in the same boat as me with funding. Oh well we will get there eventually. Nice looking work. Atleast everything needed came with the car. Rusted frame rails, rusted out floor, sounds like my beginning.

Welcome b67cuda!!
Hope you hang around and let me watch another get dun here.
So enjoy and and jump on in.

Welcome, you got the right idea....when the top goes down, the price goes up. My next one will be a conv.
Gotta finish my 69 Hemi Dart first. In the mean time I'll enjoy my 67.

003 resized.jpg

-
Back