Newbie with a story...

-

FullTiltBoogie

Reaction score
My dad and I have been talking about building a father/son project for years and little over a month ago he bought that project... A '64 Dart GT 50th Anniversary. Then a heart attack took him away on October 5, 2010. He hadn't even had a chance to even try to fire the thing off (supposedly it runs) He was always busy working on everyone elses ride. He was supposed to handle the mechanical side of the project and I would take care of body/paint. Now it looks like I'll be doing the entire build...

I'll be hunting the forums for info and advice... Stay tuned for project progress.

That sucks. I know how you feel. My father died last year with an uncompleted 34 Ford Victoria. He worked on it, of and on, for about 15 years. He probably had $75,000 into it and we ended up selling it on Ebay for $20,000. Sad.

I look forward to your progress, though.

Welcome, and sorry for your loss... I lost my Mother on 1-1-10 due to a heart attack. Keep us posted on your build!

Welcome aboard FullTilt! Although the circumstances that brought you here are the worst possible, you just may discover that Fate guided you to a whole new world. Don't hesitate to share the pictures and questions ... we're here to help and lean on along the way. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your dad. I know nothing we say can take any pain away but I hope you end up getting a good support system here. I wish you luck with the restoration project.

Welcome to FABO!

Condolences and prayers for you and your family.
Like everybody above said.... we are here to help you in any way posible.... Just ask away.

Later,
Bruce B.

If I can help please ask. There are many on this site that will help any way they can. If you continue on this site you will sometimes see a Good Guy Alert. This is because others want you to know some really good people that will go overboard to help. This site is filled with people that will help you as they have helped me and I'm almost 62. I have a 69 Dart so I'm in there with you. Hang in there and do as your dad would want you to.

Just thinking out loud.

Welcome to the site buddy. I am very sorry to hear about your dad. This makes me cherish the moments that I spend with my father as we work on our father/son project. He is the world to me as I'm sure your dad was to yours...Good luck with the build, we will help you any way we can.

-James

Welcome to FABO.Very sorry to hear about your Father.Good to see you are keeping the project going.You have come to the right place for all the help you need.8)

-
Back